Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am happier and do better when I am away from this site.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some odd reason, i like to come here and see just how AFC AND DJ some guys actually are. i dig on the field reports and RAFC's, though.

i've never posted a "problem" of my own. don't plan on it either. but the general advice on this site is sound.

i've read the Bible for fun. got some good tips and reaffirmation of a lot of things that i already do (basically i treat chicks only how i WISH i could treat my clients--that's my attidude and it works).

i was thinking about posting some of my stuff on chicks vs clients and the good salesman, my seductive dinner dates, real confidence, and a few other things--then leave forever. but....why????

for the AFC's, reading the Bible and spending one week on this site (uhhhh... the ARCHIVES) is plenty of info. if you don't get it in one week, chances are you're hopeless and you'll be using this site as a crutch--just studying and studying whilst letting your life pass away. i don't care if you're 16 or 60, one week of intense SS is plenty.

i am still amazed at how people can have over 2,000 posts, and like 7 posts per day on average, every day! i don't get it???? well...yes i do...

okay, flame away...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like you Snake.So i don't agree .

FUkkUgOnDoabboudIt??

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or are you actually more productive in love AND in life when you're away from sosuave?

I swear to god, this site has become a curse in its own weird way. When I'm here I read all these questions and neuroses of newbs or just insecure guys, and I really think that it rubs off on me. I keep comparing other dudes' situations to mine, and start analysing it to death, then start freezing up when I call or talk to a girl, coz I'm basically thinking to damn much.

I STRONGLY advise many of you guys to just QUIT this stupid site. After you've read and internalized the material on this site, it is of NO USE WHATSOEVER. Now I know that. There is such a thing as information overload, you know. As long as you remember the key points of DETATCHMENT, MYSTERY, and COMPOSURE you will be just fine. Add a healthy dose of humor and personality to that, and you're golden. All these tactics, plans, "advising", and posturing is for SHYT. I have posted here MUCH TOO MUCH, more than I'd care to admit. I plan to cut that crap out, and live my life on the real, in 3-D, in the flesh.

I've had stretches where I just got off my computer and put myself out there, and I had a GREAT time with life in general, while simultaneously watching my love life improve 200%. Other times, I made the mistake of coming back here to "brush up", then getting caught up in thread after thread after page after page of UTTERLY USELESS ego-massaging, BS-posturing, and generally time wasting crap.

I tend to think a lot, and my being sedentary and thinking about all the ideas on this site (99% of which are pure shyte and useless) made my game and my LIFE falter. This site is a blessing in disguise... it has sharp jagged edges that can harm, so watch out!

So to anyone that's an intermediate DJ and above... just cut this crap out and get out there! Don't come back to "brush up on skillz" or to "ask for advice" -- be a man and TRUST YOUR GUT. Your gut is your friend, and that voice inside your head is your mortal enemy. Silence the swine, and trust your best friend, YOUR GUT. Try your best to participate as little as possible on this site - it really can harm your life (like the internet in general).
Amen.

(Check out my newest article: Are YOU and AFC - it rides VERY well with your post and proves the point that I've been trying to make!)

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is a double edged sword. The info in the bible is awesome. Even the nerdiest of guys could attract women with it. I've been away from the site since a few days before X mas on vacation, and while away I had the urge to check this site to "brush up" or learn about a certain situation.

Then I caught myself, and asked, who am I kidding? I almost picked up a girl seated next to me on the plane (great place to meet women by the way, especially on a long flight, too bad this girl was 15, oh well).

There is such a thing as paralysis of analysis. If you think too hard about anything, eventually you'll start to question it. I over analyzed my conversation with this girl on the airplane. I wondered.....did she really like me? Was she just being nice? Hmmm, did she think I was coming on too strong? It's all BS. Don't overanalyze the situation. See things as they really are.

It's the same with this website. You don't need to be "perfect" all the time, always saying the "perfect thing". Natural DJ's aren't using scripts or complicated lines. They aren't perfect.

Turn off the website. It'll do you good.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
I don't like you Snake.So i don't agree .

FUkkUgOnDoabboudIt??
Nuthin, cept kick your puto-ass hard on the way out.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, I appreciate your being upfront about your dislike for me. It makes it much easier to compartmentalise the gold from the trash. You belong in the latter, as if that even needs clarification.

(Edit: Oh yeah... only losers quote themselves. You probably even refer to yourself in the 3rd person. :D )

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaa i love it because i posted on here 20 years ago. This same thread could have been written today but extended to social media of all sorts