Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am done with this game. I wanna go MGTOW

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So went to a bar by myself. Spit some of the best game of my life. Got this girl and her friend to follow me to another bar. Went home with the one i wanted. Had good sex. Waited to call her. Called her. And no reply.

You can do everything right. Spit amazing game and sleep with a girl. But it still doesnt matter. Its frustrating. It makes me want to just "settle" with the 5.5/10s or go MGTOW. It took me a decade of practice to develop game good enough to go to a bar and get a girl back home. Now i can do it semi consistently. But it does not matter. You can be everything they ever wanted in that moment. But once you leave their sight, you become just characters on a screen.

I slept with a girl this summer. I met her at a bar took her on two dates and slept with her on the second date. She then started ghosting me and ignoring me. Im thinking what the heck did i do wrong. I ran into her friend at the bar and her friend told me " dont take it personal. She does that to all guys she sleeps with. One she sleeps with you she gets weird". WTF

Its like the goal keeps shifting. 10 years ago sleeping with a girl was the goal and everything else was easy after that. Now men can be awesome, and sleep with the girl and it doesnt guarentee shi*. How much more can we take. I am seriously thinking about becoming MGTOW and moving back into my parents house in order to save on rent. Seriously what is the point of paying rent if you are planning on dropping out of society on some level. The only reason guys have nice apts is to get laid. But if getting laid is too much of a hassle what is the point.

Maybe i am being too picky. Maybe i should just be with the 5.5/10s. They seem to act right. Idk guys

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
So went to a bar by myself. Spit some of the best game of my life. Got this girl and her friend to follow me to another bar. Went home with the one i wanted. Had good sex. Waited to call her. Called her. And no reply.

You can do everything right. Spit amazing game and sleep with a girl. But it still doesnt matter. Its frustrating. It makes me want to just "settle" with the 5.5/10s or go MGTOW. It took me a decade of practice to develop game good enough to go to a bar and get a girl back home. Now i can do it semi consistently. But it does not matter. You can be everything they ever wanted in that moment. But once you leave their sight, you become just characters on a screen.

I slept with a girl this summer. I met her at a bar took her on two dates and slept with her on the second date. She then started ghosting me and ignoring me. Im thinking what the heck did i do wrong. I ran into her friend at the bar and her friend told me " dont take it personal. She does that to all guys she sleeps with. One she sleeps with you she gets weird". WTF

Its like the goal keeps shifting. 10 years ago sleeping with a girl was the goal and everything else was easy after that. Now men can be awesome, and sleep with the girl and it doesnt guarentee shi*. How much more can we take. I am seriously thinking about becoming MGTOW and moving back into my parents house in order to save on rent. Seriously what is the point of paying rent if you are planning on dropping out of society on some level. The only reason guys have nice apts is to get laid. But if getting laid is too much of a hassle what is the point.

Maybe i am being too picky. Maybe i should just be with the 5.5/10s. They seem to act right. Idk guys
NOW HOLD THE **** ON THERE MATEYO, don't go back to mom and dads because of some bad runs with girls.

You didn't crash and burn, accidentally getting another guy laid because they wanted somebody to go home with them, to be safe from you.
You didn't pay out the ass and then have them go home with another guy who stole your car.
You didn't get into a really weird threesome where the boyfriend railed you and the girl just watched you and played with herself.
And you certainly didn't hook up with a mentally ill babyfarmer who leg-locked you into cumming in her and slipped a broken condom over your meatstick in secret.

I AM SUPPLICATING YOU HERE RIGHT NOW....which might be a step down? Supplicating guys who feel bad instead of girls?

No homo, but you're doing great. You had sex! big accomplishment. You are leagues ahead of most blue-pills at the moment. They probably think you're some swaggy Calvin Klein douchebag just because you had success with one of their "delicate goddesses".

So this is a slump. Slumps are fine. I'm 100% sure every DJ and poster here goes through them.

DONT GIVE UP the freedom of your own place, because there are no ladies staying there. It's YOUR house, YOUR place to stay. It is not validated by how many girls *** on your bed, or your couch, or your computer chair or your sink or your footstool that had a copy of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on there and they inadvertedly ruined a couple of the pages with their dripping.

You are doing good!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW HOLD THE **** ON THERE MATEYO, don't go back to mom and dads because of some bad runs with girls.

You didn't crash and burn, accidentally getting another guy laid because they wanted somebody to go home with them, to be safe from you.
You didn't pay out the ass and then have them go home with another guy who stole your car.
You didn't get into a really weird threesome where the boyfriend railed you and the girl just watched you and played with herself.
And you certainly didn't hook up with a mentally ill babyfarmer who leg-locked you into cumming in her and slipped a broken condom over your meatstick in secret.

I AM SUPPLICATING YOU HERE RIGHT NOW....which might be a step down? Supplicating guys who feel bad instead of girls?

No homo, but you're doing great. You had sex! big accomplishment. You are leagues ahead of most blue-pills at the moment. They probably think you're some swaggy Calvin Klein douchebag just because you had success with one of their "delicate goddesses".

So this is a slump. Slumps are fine. I'm 100% sure every DJ and poster here goes through them.

DONT GIVE UP the freedom of your own place, because there are no ladies staying there. It's YOUR house, YOUR place to stay. It is not validated by how many girls *** on your bed, or your couch, or your computer chair or your sink or your footstool that had a copy of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on there and they inadvertedly ruined a couple of the pages with their dripping.

You are doing good!
Thanks bro. You are very right. I appreciate the advice. But when does sex just become sex. Lets be honest. We all entered this game not because of just the sex. Bumping flesh parts is amazing. But what we all really want more is to pair bond and intimacy ( start a family). No player starts off a player. We all start off like Fred Savage in WonderYears. Idealistic. Its the reality of women that turns us into pick up artists. So even when i am banging a girl part of me is like "damn this is going to suck later when the games start". The other part of me is "**** i like this *****, too bad this dont mean ****". I am not brag complaining. I dont bang hot girls a lot. I get laid with them every once in a while. That is still more than many and i am thankful for it. All i am saying is that i am at the point in life that Roosh V is at. Once you have had a decent amount of sex, sometimes you want a little more. The girls these days cant give you more. They are really just good for sex. Thats a depressing thought to most guys.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this crazy thought: This illustrates how nuts the average girl is

When a girl has sex with you and you ***, she pulls your body into hers. On a subconscious level they want you to get them pregnant. They want your DNA. So in that moment you are good enough that they want you to impregnate them. But these same girls just hours later can try to silence that switch. They will see your text and ignore you. What they are really ignoring is the very fabric of their nature. They are literally overriding their true desires. Their true desires came out when you guys where having sex. But now for some reason her little stupid phone gives her enough distance that she can suffocate any attraction towards you by making you a bunch of text messages on a screen. This is fuc*ing insane. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will see your text and ignore you.
Attention Games
I think the cognitive dissonance you speak of represents the reality of online and real life human interaction these days. If the woman is getting her attention fix (or emotional drama craving) from dozens of needy orbiters through her phone in text messages, WhatsApp, Snapcat; she isn't as heavily invested in your text in that moment even though you recently hooked up with her. It's a crappy reality once that all sits in. Not to mention how much male validation she gets off on Instagram (hearts), Facebook (likes) or their OLD inbox that is filled with guys of various SMV who want to meet her and give her the d. Keep in mind the age too, once they hit the wall and beyond that attention will start to drop off, unless she kept herself in amazing shape and had work done with professional photos in her OLD and/or social media profile.

Competing Consumption Stimulus Economy
Observe and she if she's impulsive in person and craves excessive stimulation to not feel bored. Do her eyes dart around the room often, or the flashing tv screens, bright lights? Does she pull out her phone a lot to read her notifications? At home, she could be cruising through her DVR and notice she has a new episode of Big Little Lies recorded to watch tonight. Twitter constant gossip spin. Her girlfriend is calling her wanting to talk about the divorce she's going through with the cheating husband. A pet is ill and in need of the vet. Parent is going through a cancer treatment at the hospital. Who knows what's going on in her headspace...

But now for some reason her little stupid phone gives her enough distance that she can suffocate any attraction towards you by making you a bunch of text messages on a screen.
Out of sight, out of mind as they say... In texting there is the complete and utter absence of nonverbal communication which taps our primal mating strategy. So what are we DJs left with? Texting flirt game? Emoticons, memes, cracking silly jokes to use or not use to raise and lower interest level? :rofl: Does mystery/intrigue still increase respect in absence of honor? It's hard to judge that when a woman has so many options competing for her attention.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying don't care. But you really neednot to care so early. So this girl just had an itch to scratch and thought you were a suitable bad boy. Well go you . At least you are not suffocating in the friend zone. Or maybe she has a boyfriend and you were a bit of side action. Most of the reasons most of the time that they are not into it will have nothing to do with you. Keep auditioning them for the girlfriend role. And if you want markets with generally more stable woman I could recommend Eastern European, Asian or South American

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying don't care. But you really neednot to care so early. So this girl just had an itch to scratch and thought you were a suitable bad boy. Well go you . At least you are not suffocating in the friend zone. Or maybe she has a boyfriend and you were a bit of side action. Most of the reasons most of the time that they are not into it will have nothing to do with you. Keep auditioning them for the girlfriend role. And if you want markets with generally more stable woman I could recommend Eastern European, Asian or South American
I agree with this. And they are out at bars, so looking for lays too. It's like shopping at the dollar store, you get what you pay for. And you can't really know another individual's true desires, red pill or no. Plus, take a look at yourself: You are going out to bars to run game and get laid. There's nothing wrong with that but what more are you expecting? Yes things are hitting rock bottom in the West but you still have options.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this crazy thought: This illustrates how nuts the average girl is

When a girl has sex with you and you ***, she pulls your body into hers. On a subconscious level they want you to get them pregnant. They want your DNA. So in that moment you are good enough that they want you to impregnate them. But these same girls just hours later can try to silence that switch. They will see your text and ignore you. What they are really ignoring is the very fabric of their nature. They are literally overriding their true desires. Their true desires came out when you guys where having sex. But now for some reason her little stupid phone gives her enough distance that she can suffocate any attraction towards you by making you a bunch of text messages on a screen. This is fuc*ing insane. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
This is why earlier societies were set up as a patriarchy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your ultimate goal? Do you enjoy fvcking random women, or do you actually want to have a long term partner?
I think most guys want a long term partner right? I may be wrong about that though. I know some guys just like the sensation of sex but that is hollow to me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. And they are out at bars, so looking for lays too. It's like shopping at the dollar store, you get what you pay for. And you can't really know another individual's true desires, red pill or no. Plus, take a look at yourself: You are going out to bars to run game and get laid. There's nothing wrong with that but what more are you expecting? Yes things are hitting rock bottom in the West but you still have options.
The problem is that the bars have the most access to women. Most of our jobs dont expose us to enough women. The bars are kinda all we have right? Not only do we have to develop our body, we have to develop our game, we have to develop our wallet and now we have to become creative in finding alternate spots to meet women. Wow.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bar girls are out to have fun that night and forget daily life, crappy day at the office, just got out of a relationship and are looking to rebound with male validation, etc...

Two ideas occurred to me, Pandora:

1) You're passing the attraction test with flying colors by being able to consistently pull in the seduction phase. However, how's your comfort building game? If you want a LTR... the woman needs to be emotionally invested in you somehow. Otherwise, she'll continue to ignore texts or be inconsistent in her responses.

2) How about Future Forward projection, like planning a day trip out to somewhere fun or an unusual date idea they don't want to pass up on to initiate the initial dating/courting phase.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys here have it. It's the quality of the women you're selecting that result in your frustration. Majority of the time, if you're picking up a woman at the bar, it's because she's looking to get picked up and not looking for anything serious. Find women in other venues. Book stores, malls, grocery store, anywhere but alcohol induced venues. Will have better success at finding higher quality.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bar girls are out to have fun that night and forget daily life, crappy day at the office, just got out of a relationship and are looking to rebound with male validation, etc...

Two ideas occurred to me, Pandora:

1) You're passing the attraction test with flying colors by being able to consistently pull in the seduction phase. However, how's your comfort building game? If you want a LTR... the woman needs to be emotionally invested in you somehow. Otherwise, she'll continue to ignore texts or be inconsistent in her responses.

2) How about Future Forward projection, like planning a day trip out to somewhere fun or an unusual date idea they don't want to pass up on to initiate the initial dating/courting phase.
Thats true. The night of the one night stand i should start planning future activities. That may help. One thing i noticed is this phenomenon is worse on the East Coast especially in Washington DC where i live now. Out west like California an Nevada the dating culture is slightly different. How girls respond to guys is very regional. I believe that DC has one of the most difficult/ competitive dating cultures in the world.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys here have it. It's the quality of the women you're selecting that result in your frustration. Majority of the time, if you're picking up a woman at the bar, it's because she's looking to get picked up and not looking for anything serious. Find women in other venues. Book stores, malls, grocery store, anywhere but alcohol induced venues. Will have better success at finding higher quality.
Bro you are right. Day game is so much more difficult tho but i guess we have to do it. The funny thing about this girl is that she seemed very quality even tho she was at the bar. She was actually very introspective and intelligent. We talked a lot before hooking up. But first appearances can be deceiving.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're sleeping with random bar women...They don't want a relationship with someone that just saw their ugliest side
Lol its true. But its like they are punishing you for being too attractive. Its like a catch 22. If you dont get physical with them you probably wont see them again. But if you get physical and smash you run the risk of them not talking to you because of shame. Da fuq bruh. Shi* gets more complicated everyday. The bar is just a lose lose. But day game is harder lol.

logicallefty

Reaction score

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that the bars have the most access to women. Most of our jobs dont expose us to enough women. The bars are kinda all we have right? Not only do we have to develop our body, we have to develop our game, we have to develop our wallet and now we have to become creative in finding alternate spots to meet women. Wow.
Pandora, just read your other post... I really gotta ask you couple questions right now;
1- do yo/have you been eating healthy in the last several months?
2- do you exercise enough? walking doesn't count... 30min jogging everyday doesn't either... real exercise
3- do you have hobbies, a mission? or do you mostly play video games or some other lame thing?
4- do you socialise with friends/coworkers? and I mean, playing dungeon n dragon doesn't quite count..

If you don't do at least these 4 things, wonder no more buddy; this is why you are depressed and what, nothing good comes from being depressed. Get your life in check, get healthy...good things will follow trust me.
Too much blaming, not enough taking control of your own life.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Don't beat yourself up over this. Lots of good replies already. To add to them I suggest that you apply my beer theory (below) and cease the expectation of ever seeing them again:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/think-of-women-as-beer.221281/

In short, If you do see them again, great, but never count on it.
Logicallefty thanks bro. I really needed that post about the beer. You get where i am coming from man. I moved back to the East Coast not too long ago. I lived in the West coast/ nevada. I am not used to banging a girl and not seeing her again. In college back about 10 yrs ago that never happened. When i lived in Vegas that really didnt happen surprisingly. On the East coast this seems like a normal thing. It happened to me 3 times so far.

Even when i would meet Cali girls and sleep with them they would atleast hit you back. So this is new to me. It caught me off guard because i actually really enjoyed this girls company and she was my type physically. She seemed super interested in me that night. I know i sound like a pu**y but i dont care. I know a lot of guys get bummed out when a prospect that seemed to like them enough to sleep with them doesnt work out.
Anyways i am not depressed overall i still banging two plates. I just really like that other girl more. Anyways great beer analogy.