I always wondered...

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys tend to have more success (as in better response from girl, as to just number of girls gotten) when you aren't even trying to get a girl, or do you perform better when you see a girl, desire her, and go after her?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just depends on how you handle the situation. If you're able to chat up females, then you will succeed. If they approach you and you're able to respond appropriately, you will succeed. It's all in your attitude and your actions.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, though I'm not asking for help. I just want to know what goes down in your lives. Do girls attract to you when you are getting the mail, or do girls fawn when you work for it?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Females certainly do not "flock" to me of their own accord; I'm a very average looking person. Once I finally work up the "guts" to cold approach, I'm sure I could, with a little practice, get females talking to me with my conversational skills. Right now, I'm not too sure.

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Do you guys tend to have more success (as in better response from girl, as to just number of girls gotten) when you aren't even trying to get a girl, or do you perform better when you see a girl, desire her, and go after her?

I do not really approach females but when I do things do not usually go well.I have to work really hard to get through to them.I get more results when I'm not expecting anything.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I thought... It seems when you least expect it, all of a sudden things turn golden. And then when you concentrate, things go south. It's annoying, because if I go after people, I have way more opportunities, though they all drop dead quickly, since I'm trying. Then I don't do anything at all, and I'll "accidentally" meet, and do well with one person, but that just starts one-itis, which ultimately leads to failure also.