Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypnosis

big jer

Reaction score
I've been checking into hypnosis lately. Anyone know any good sites with free sessions you can download? Also, are their any experts on the subject out there who could tell me what will happen iff you convince yourself not to awaken from the trance and go about your day? Would it effect the suggestions in any way?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hypnoses is serious thing.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by big jer
Also, are their any experts on the subject out there who could tell me what will happen iff you convince yourself not to awaken from the trance and go about your day? Would it effect the suggestions in any way?
You'll be in trance for some time, maybe even for the whole day. DUH :)

Would it affect suggestions? What's that?

OneNotchHigher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong, I am a hypnotist, and it is impossible to leave someone in sobominalism (trance).
If they do get stuck in trance, one of two things will happen. One, they will spontaneously snap out of it shortly after not hearing the hypnotists voice or two, the will naturally fall into stage one sleep.

But hypnosis is a sersious thing, and not easy to learn. Also, its not like you can but a girl in a trance and make her fall in love with you