Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hugh Hefner...Dead at 91.... RIP you Magnificent Bastard..

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you guys trip me out with this "truly happy" stuff.......as if honestly ANY human being honestly achieves "true happiness" throughout their lifetime.

It's the lazy man's way of making an excuse for why he hasn't achieved much in life. He will point to the fact that there are people with a lot of money but they have X, Y, and Z problem or they aren't "truly happy", thus, I guess that's some insane reason to not chase your dreams, passions, etc. in life?

I don't think anyone ever achieves true happiness in life because life always brings problems, no matter how much is in your bank account or how big your net worth is. I'm just the type of guy that I would rather face life's problems with MONEY in my pocket versus facing life's problems without it. I find that with MONEY, I'm able to deal with life's problems much more efficiently than without it.
If you are one who believes ancient stories and philosophies, i can tell you that most greek philosophies and religions, such as stoicism, buddhism, hinduism, and even christianity, tells us that true happiness is found from being unnatached to things in this world, and that true happiness comes the inside and not from external things.
This is why the "is that person trully happy" question plagues my mind so often.
Wisdom might have made me a pessimist.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
If you are one who believes ancient stories and philosophies, i can tell you that most greek philosophies and religions, such as stoicism, buddhism, hinduism, and even christianity, tells us that true happiness is found from being unnatached to things in this world, and that true happiness comes the inside and not from external things.
This is why the "is that person trully happy" question plagues my mind so often.

happiness comes from inside congruence. inside congruence comes from external stimulus. the happier you are before entering a relationship, the harder it will be for woman to break you

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happiness comes from inside congruence. inside congruence comes from external stimulus. the happier you are before entering a relationship, the harder it will be for woman to break you
Life's not just about women.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"...How would you like to die Tyrion son of Tywin?"

"In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c0ck"

Hugh came close enough.
Pun intended?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For experience happiness you must experience sadness. You cannot constantly experience one or the other, as your body will just adjust to a new level of normalisation. This is why the hot girl, nice sports car, big house, latest Rolex watch is never enough. Those things have be replaced by better things to take you out of that normalised state.

What buddhists and alike aim for is contentment, and accept that happiness and sadness come together.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all his conquests in life, he is now dead. Dead. Simply.....dead. He doesn't know nor care about what he did in his life. It simply doesn't matter.

Sobering thought.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What thoughts are there to have. Guy lived the perfect life by many men's standards, now he's dead. Not much else to know.

I couldn't live his life if I wanted to. No matter how hard I worked. That shoots a hole in the whole theory about being anything you want to be.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'm just not going through life wondering if "I've achieved true happiness" or not. I go through life checking off boxes, which include:

- Is my career going great with at least 6 figures in income? CHECK
- Are my stocks and fixed income portfolios doing well? CHECK
- Is my body looking good with the 6 pack showing? CHECK
- Is my Camaro still looking awesome? CHECK
- Does my place still look great living over here in the suburbs? CHECK
- Is my health good? CHECK
- Do I have a steady supply of women/plates? CHECK

So I'm CHECKING off all of the major boxes, but am I "truly happy"? Shyt....I don't know lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
For all his conquests in life, he is now dead. Dead. Simply.....dead. He doesn't know nor care about what he did in his life. It simply doesn't matter.

Sobering thought.
Sobering indeed. No matter how well anyone does in life, it always ends the same way for everyone.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Is my body looking good with the 6 pack showing? CHECK
- Is my health good? CHECK
Are you still farting because of all the fast food build up in your gut????

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never really about happyness until you've found it

No point in asking à dead guy if hé was happy

Hé build an empire, hé built à mansion, hé was associated to "sech,hot girls, fun party, business power" etc...

Hé is to be remembered for his success.

I heard/read Play-boy mansion was actually falling part due to too high maintenance fees

I doubt hé actually bedded his "wifes". Sûre hé must have had lovers... but the 7 wives were likely more publicity than facts

Play-boy in 2015 restructure to leave the "sech,naked girls" business leaving it to the net

But hé was an icon, succès Story etc... Congrats to him and his success.

The movie about his life is actually fantastic

The only person you can affect is you. You the only one who can answer: Am-I happy?

Happiness is a feeling from the heart

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Are you still farting because of all the fast food build up in your gut????
Actually bro I think it was the protein products. I have stopped using them and that helped significantly in terms of the bloating and stomach issues. Going forward, I'm just not going to use protein products......I'm just going to get the protein from my regular food sources.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually bro I think it was the protein products. I have stopped using them and that helped significantly in terms of the bloating and stomach issues. Going forward, I'm just not going to use protein products......I'm just going to get the protein from my regular food sources.
I had meant to mention that way back in that thread, but never really thought about it. I don't know many guys who DON'T get horrific sh*ts from protein.

Anyhow, yeah, I quit taking that crap a long time ago. I don't even eat that much meat anymore.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if this is true but apparently he said the last girl to sleep with him before he dies would inherit his wealth. Lol
I can't imagine Hef being that stupid. He has 4 children whom I believe will inherit most of his wealth.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On 2nd thought that would be a great line to pump and dump gold diggers with.