Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hugh Hefner...Dead at 91.... RIP you Magnificent Bastard..

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who say money doesn't matter, here's his wife that he married at age 86.

https://goo.gl/images/R3IQEU

I hope I live to be 91, although I'm kind of miserable even now.
Dude go find out your passions and live by iT man. Jeez Im also not always happy but most of the time I am! I love life. You cant be miserable.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These millionaire types sure do marry hot women.

Tend to be divorced quite a few times too.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His life might have looked fun from the outside, but i wonder if he was trully happy.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
"...How would you like to die Tyrion son of Tywin?"

"In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my c0ck"

Hugh came close enough.
Wow, true enlightenment right there.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hefner was born April 9, 1926, in Chicago, to parents he described as emotionally distant. A child of the Depression, he sought with Playboy in "creating the party that I missed," he once admitted. His teen years had been fun but chaste; he didn't lose his virginity until 22.

Sounds like a lot of the dudes that show up on this site.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
His life might have looked fun from the outside, but i wonder if he was trully happy.
Lol, you guys trip me out with this "truly happy" stuff.......as if honestly ANY human being honestly achieves "true happiness" throughout their lifetime.

It's the lazy man's way of making an excuse for why he hasn't achieved much in life. He will point to the fact that there are people with a lot of money but they have X, Y, and Z problem or they aren't "truly happy", thus, I guess that's some insane reason to not chase your dreams, passions, etc. in life?

I don't think anyone ever achieves true happiness in life because life always brings problems, no matter how much is in your bank account or how big your net worth is. I'm just the type of guy that I would rather face life's problems with MONEY in my pocket versus facing life's problems without it. I find that with MONEY, I'm able to deal with life's problems much more efficiently than without it.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if this is true but apparently he said the last girl to sleep with him before he dies would inherit his wealth. Lol

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugh the god always had a huge stable of 20 year old blonds :D

RIP