HS´s need way other treatment...

Instinct_One

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

first of all I would say hello to everyone since this is my first posting in this forum. I hope I`m following the forums guidelines for posting. :)

But back to topic. I´ve had a lot experience with girls, but everything thats above 8 (on a scale from 1 to 10, everything below 6,5 is not fvckable :D and looking at a 10 would probably make you die if you are an "nice guy".) is hard for me to get. I look ok, but I think there are some main differences between <8 girls and 8+ HB´s...

Like the time you wait until you call - with a normal nice looking girl, you dont have to wait long, but a HB seems to expect it that you´re calling soon because she knows what she got - thus making you a easy sacrifice to her game. Every little error in your game that wouldnt make a difference with normal girls could be the end of the game with a hb, thats what I think?

So I´m asking myself, whats the time you´re waiting until you call a REAL HB?

Another thing is if you show them your desires or not. When to ask them for a date, how to ask, etc... to me it seems like a HB is a "women instincts freak" meaning that everything, that you´re doing thats not in your favor, you would still be able to get the deal done with normal girls, but with HB´s its like 1 little Error seems to be enough to be out of the game.

Somehow do I manage it to get the numbers, but from that point on I´m making too many errors. Like this week, I was in a club, there were many HB´s, I was never there be4 so I was like "wow, good place to stay" :).
Anyways, there was one HB that was probably the finest chick arround. She had a Playboy tshirt on, long small legs, a tight ass, long blonde hair, a very pretty face and blue eyes... and big boobs that made the playboy logo stretch alot. :) She was allmost a playmate. heh.

Since I havent been out for hunting for a while, and since it takes me long to get into the mental state of a player after a longer break, I first hesitated to approach her. Later on, my buddy wanted to go, but I didnt want to go without talking to her so I just approached her. I asked her if she likes guys beeing direct. she answered that she likes that, so the way was free to tell her directly that I would like to get to know her, but that I have to go, but I wanted to get her number be4 I leave. She looked at me... guess she was deciding if I´m worth it for 2 seconds - and well, yes I was, since she gave me her number and was very friendly afterwards, saying good bye.
After that I left the club.

so, like you can see, even to my surprise, there was everything fine, HB´s dont like *****´s, and *****s wont say something like that to a HB I guess. And it was effective too, in terms of time and energy beeing spent. :D Too bad that I didnt see the face of that guy that was trying to get her going for more then 10 minutes without even #closing...

But what counts is the result. and the result is, that I´ve sent her a sms in the evening after the day I approached her, asking her out, perhaps going to the cinema because there was a movie I would like to see (which I guess is normal if I want the number.). I´ve sent a sms because I was at work the whole evening, couldnt call, and yea, I´m a friggin ***** for smsíng her, and that the next day. But like I said, I´m not back into the game yet. And she´s prolly a 9-9,5, so it would been even heavy for me to get that job done when I was in my player mode.

Of course not even an answer came to that sms. The next day I was very pissed, and wrote her another sms that its bad behavior to not answer, its playing games, and I dont have to play games, but that it was nice to meet her anyways but she has to decide what she wants and I wont run after her. period. I guess that (still friendly) sms was just for my ego...

So, to come to the end, I´m asking myself what I am doing wrong. I guess you agree with me that the approach was ok, since I got the number, but I was ****ing up after that. So what shall I do with HB´s? call them not one, but 3 days later? call instead of sms? Another problem of mine is that I´m working 5 out of 7 days a week in the evening, so its not easy to call anyone anyways.

I also had the experience that if I don´t call within the next day, a girl could be pissed, but I guess that only applies to not that hot girls?

And when calling them, would you ask for a date at the first call, or just do some small talk, and tell them you would call again to set up a date (or dont even say that you will call again for an appointment, but just saying that you will call again) and then make them wait? Then call again and ask them out?

My experience with HB´s so far was that it took a horrible long time to get them going, I mean up to months, if its ever coming to anything.

Somehow you have to cloak your intentions so good that she thinks "oh no he´s definately not into me"...

And then of course tiggle them with neg hits. :) But, since all of my conversation was about 2 sentences to get the number, and 2 sms, I didnt try that.

So I didnt even get to the date, maybe she will call me up and say sorry, but I doubt that!!!!

So guys, whats your experience about real HB´s, how to you threat them? What are your ideas about my HB problem?

good hunting
Instinct_One

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did wrong was it wasn't a solid close. Getting numbers is nothing but what you really must worry about is "will this girl flake?" Ask yourself this why should she even call you back? If you want to lower you're flake rate you should make sure you vibe with her and do some qualification. Also its best to have a pre planned day2 that way she has something to look forward to.

It's good that you still approached though it's just sometimes you never know who will flake and who won't. An once the club closes and the girl's are out of there state they go back to there boring real life and forget about most of the guys they've talked too.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spending too much time worrying about her. Snow Plowman is right. I know girls that will give their number to any dude at the club, but ignore them afterwards. We you start obessing about a girl returning your messages you've lost. Your second SMS was the nail in the coffin, it should be one and done. She's knows she's in control now, women can sense this. Forget about her and move on.

Instinct_One

Reaction score
true, but often enough you wont have the chance to do a proper #close - what then? besides of that, whats your experience in the difference between nice and really hot girls?

Instinct_One

Reaction score
@Pappadapolis

I know, I allready erased the number. She´s allready forgotten. Actually I´m mad at myself beeing such a bonehead and rushing about the first contact after the #close. it seems like everything that applies to a nice girl applies much extremer to HB´s...

Alltough I found out to try to get any future event with a girl and me going in a girls mind like going to drink something, helping her out with anything(thats a absolute nogo) or doing something together in the future is not a good thing to do in the first place, if so, I try to do that just a little bit because that can seem like begging or trying to push her which will result in resistance.
However, I think when having the first date thats an important thing to do to make her think about the future with me. my experience...

Normally I do concentrate more on getting good vibes and stuff, but i`m out of practice. But today is friday night, so I gonna get my practice real soon. :D

Anyone here specialized only on real HB`s?

Instinct_One

Reaction score
well, seems like my second nice "***** I wont run after you" sms confused her a bit since she answered me meaning the game has just begun... :D