Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How's my line on this?

TheShadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met this cute foreign exchange student at lunch today. Turns out she lives just down the block from me. We chatted quite a bit and she mentioned that she can't seem to find a decent restaurant in the area, and also can't find the liquor store. I'm reading this as a subtle hint towards me perhaps?

My plan:
meet up with her tommorrow (we have class) and ask whether she found the stores. If not, offer to walk here there. Tell her that I just heard good things about this restaurant, and invite her to try it out with me. I'm thinking saturday night since i'm busy friday and thursday would seem too soon. During dinner, ask her what's she doing that nite, and if she says nothing, invite her over to my place for a movie. Since I have no couch and only one chair, I guess she'll have to watch it on my bed.

1. How does this look?
2. presuming everything goes according to plan, how would I work in kino? Right from the start (walking to store) or after dinner (given that there's no real kino opportunity during dinner.)
3. when/how would you try to close?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when you want to do somthing DO IT... dont think about what might happen or what ifs... if you see the opportunity for kino take it...

se an opportunity for a kiss, touch, joke, or sex then take it.... other wise its just another good thought wasted...

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
2. presuming everything goes according to plan, how would I work in kino? Right from the start (walking to store) or after dinner (given that there's no real kino opportunity during dinner.)
3. when/how would you try to close?

DONT EXPECT EVERYTHING TO GO ACCORDING TO PLAN [not that i doubt u just be ready for anything]

KINO: I'd say come up from behind her if you can and put your hand on her shoulder while asking about the liquor store and restaurants. If shes receptive about going out with you keep working in kino, don't be TOO OBVIOUS.

DATE SUGGESTIONS: Either go with your restaurant plan or offer to show her around if the weather permits.

Something i found out about foreign exchange students! Do not rush into this, show her you are interested but dont go all out like you would on an American girl. I had a few Russian girls and their guy friends (who were incredibly helpful) tell me all about how foreign girls think on american men, they think there are the typical ones and the nice ones... the ones you fall in love with like the movies and then the ones that just want to **** foreign girls... so dont come on too strong at all

good luck hope i could help

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, 50% of planned events never happen because they were never practiced and she is not under your control.

I would keep it simple. Pick her up, go here, go there. Whatever in between happens, happens.

TheShadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oda
Something i found out about foreign exchange students! Do not rush into this
dont come on too strong at all
I haven't thought about this before, but now I realize how right you are. The same can be said for recent immigrants.

In this case though, since she's from New Zealand, which I presume has a culture substantially similar to ours, I'd think this is less applicable here.

If the situation is light enough, I could probably joke about how it's customary for a girl to give head to a guy the first time they meet, and see if that flies. :p

TheShadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Believe it or not, 50% of planned events never happen because they were never practiced and she is not under your control.

I would keep it simple. Pick her up, go here, go there. Whatever in between happens, happens.
Yea, but having some idea what to do is better than flying blind. Any tips and advice I can get from here before I pull it off makes more likely to suceed than if I hadn't read it, I would think.