Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How young can a 30 year old man date w/o going against society norms?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i just had a REALLY interesting thought.

would your views be the same on age be what they were if we didn't have a mother.

i can say for myself, if my mom wasn't alive i dont know if i'd really think about age at all. i think my parameters would be as simple as "she's hot"

i think somewhere in my mind theres the realization that my mom would NOT be very proud of me if i were dating a 19 year old. and for some reason that creates a stigma in my mind against doing so.

damn these women, if it isn't your gf messing up your mind its your mom!

:mad:

Reaction score
How young can a 30 year old man date w/o going against society norms?

The youngest one that he can get within legal confines!!

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to follow "society norms", then I think it would really depend on where you live.

In the UK for example, you get by with dating a 16 yr old at 30. Heck, Princess Diana was introduced to Prince Charles when she was 16, and he was 18, by HER SISTER! They got married when she was 19.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note, I think there are VERY FEW guys on the Mature Man forum that are CONSISTENTLY dating women 10 to 15 years younger.

A lot of them like to talk the talk, but when it comes down to it I think there are very few of them dating 20 year olds. Even ugly 20 year olds.

It is all academic, until you actually do it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Why not? You seem to have backed off from your position of even a year ago when you were only interested in 18-21 yr olds. Now you seem to be talking 30+.

What happened?
Oh no no no....

I don't think I've ever even once mentioned anything about teenagers, although I don't have a problem with them.

I am definitely interested in the 21-24 group, but not for anything serious (of course that's just a rule of thumb)

I've only dated one woman who was in her 30's. That relationship coupled with the fact that I know a few others on a friendly basis, showed me that women don't really change as they get older.

Again- target age = 26ish

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i can say for myself, if my mom wasn't alive i dont know if i'd really think about age at all. i think my parameters would be as simple as "she's hot"

i think somewhere in my mind theres the realization that my mom would NOT be very proud of me if i were dating a 19 year old. and for some reason that creates a stigma in my mind against doing so.
My mom would probably be happy if I found an 18 yr old if it meant I'd give her some more beautiful grandbabies :)

It's the girls dad that bothers me. I got along with my exes family well enough....I think her mom really liked me....but I always got that "vibe" from her stepdad, who was basically her real dad.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
On another note, I think there are VERY FEW guys on the Mature Man forum that are CONSISTENTLY dating women 10 to 15 years younger.

A lot of them like to talk the talk, but when it comes down to it I think there are very few of them dating 20 year olds. Even ugly 20 year olds.

It is all academic, until you actually do it.
I'm almost 36.

Last LTR I was 31, she had just turned 21.

Last chick that spent the night in my bed....21

Last chick I messed around with (fingered, sucked on her t!ts)....20

The one before that I messed around with......just turned 21

Last chick who openly propositioned me for sex.......23 or 24

Last chick I actually fukked....26

Several odds and ends here and there in between, but that gives you an idea that younger women do dig older men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I once read in Maxim Magazine that a man should follow this simple formula to find out the youngest age of woman he can date.

Take your age (e.g. 30) and divide it in half (e.g. 15) and then add 9 (e.g. 24). So, a 30 year old man shouldn't be dating a woman younger than 24 because society will think it is awkward.
Actually the rule is W = 1/2 M + 7, and that is only a guide. I am going on 42, and would not have a problem per se with dating a fresh 18 y.o. (I might have a problem with her immaturity, but not from the simple fact of being that age.) A friend of mine was 52 and he was dating a 16 y.o. (who had graduated high school and lived in a jurisdiction in which she was at the age of consent.)

An 18 y.o. woman is an adult. Period. To go a step further, a woman who is out of high school is completely socially an adult. So long as she is of the age of consent, there is no need to feel guilty about this at all.

However, from a practical aspect, a woman who lives with her, or is supported by, parents (of any age) could be forced (with penalty of being kicked out) to not date old farts. A woman who is living on her own would have no such constraint and is 100% completely available.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
So, you didn't have a chance with the 25 yr old then?
Im seeing the 25 year old Wednesday night. She is gorgeous and as hot as an Aussie wildfire. I am playing it cool with her.That chick has options and I ain't gonna chase after her like a horny twentysomething guy . I am spinning plates and she is but one of them . Thanks RT for the heads up.
I am mature remember - kinda smooth like Roger Moore -aka James Bond 007 except i think that I am more like 009 !!

Stay tuned .

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls that I went out on dates with in the last 15 months since turning 30. I keep a journal of all the girls I date, and there stats.
1. -7 years. -
2. -12 years-
3. -8 years-
4. -4 years-
5. -6 years
6. -9 years
7. -9 years
8. -9years
9. -4
10. -9 years
11. -10 years
12. -7 years
13. -4 year
14.-9 years

I usually date younger because physical attraction is very important to me and I dont find girls my age that are very attractive.

From my real life experience:

Girls 18-22 There are positives in this age range.
1. They are the hottest group physically.
2. They have more energy.
3. They like to party so if your a drinker (Lots of good times)
4. They are happier than older woman.
5. They will not rush you to be in a serious relationship with them. They are only looking for a good time.

But there positives turn out to be negatives when looking for a wife or a LTR.

I would say for me girls in the 23-28 age range is perfect.

Anything over 28 I tend to not be attracted too.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, even in the old country as people say if you talk to someone from Lebanon, etc they'll say... No no, 18 or 16 is not to young. I mean women at 18 in some of those countries are already married and it is nothing new.

If she is legal in your state, then you are fine. But the talk too on here is her maturity level. Some I know that are young are stupid as hell, and I would be like... Ok, you are nothing more than just a body to me. Some I actually talk too because they do have something intelligent to say.

And about the whole parents deal... Yeah, i'd be shot dead if I introduced my parents to a 16yr old which is legal where I am at.

Even a girl I dated who was 21 and I was I got crap for, but it was from my sister who was the same age as her at the time.

And I could only imagine a 16yr olds dad. Dad... this is so and so. He's 28. :kick:

Hey, look at it on the bright side. If her mom is divorced, and her daughter is that young, the mom might be available :up:

One more thing to add... for me, I look like I can pass for 16 or 18 or anywhere in the 16-25 range.

My problem is I am always attracting the younger ones because I look like them. If I was to approach someone 30 and say I am only 2yr younger they would prob tell me that 12yr olds shouldn't lie, or ask to see my ID.

And that is always a problem when going out. I cant attract as many women in my age group cause I dont remotely look it. I've even seen some 18yr old dudes look like they are my true age.

I guess I could always lie about my age, and go... Tell your dad i'm like 18.

In ways it sucks, and in ways its good. I guess I have to take what I am given, and go with it. And if it means picking up 18-21yr olds, so be it.