Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Turn the "No's" into "Yes's"?

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the greatest fears for the newly Red Pill is the anticipation of her "no's" when you tell her to do things, especially sexually. It's very easy to say use your IDGAF or soft next and it's not even that it's difficult to improve your handling of situations, but it can be discouraging when she is conditioned to feel in control of when and where sex is going to happen.

What are your thoughts on turning her default attitude of independence into a default attitude of submission and compliance?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
improve your physique, and subtly make it be known you want to get one of her mates pregnant 9 times

A

AJ84

I think one of the greatest fears for the newly Red Pill is the anticipation of her "no's" when you tell her to do things, especially sexually. It's very easy to say use your IDGAF or soft next and it's not even that it's difficult to improve your handling of situations, but it can be discouraging when she is conditioned to feel in control of when and where sex is going to happen.

What are your thoughts on turning her default attitude of independence into a default attitude of submission and compliance?
Telling anyone do to stuff, especially sexually, and getting a no in response should close the door on pushing it further. Are you reading the news?
Depending on the context, it may not be her being conditioned to be in control, it could just be that's she not comfortable with whatever it is you want her to do sexually. Tread lightly around that or better yet find someone who is into what you want to do.

I have been reading your posts so I know the background story of what it is your are trying to achieve with this girl and the relationship. Honestly, from what you are posting she seems to be giving you a lot of resistance around being a submissive and getting cosmetic surgery. She flat out told you that you make her feel icky and that she feels like you don't listen to her or respect her. At some point your efforts or 'game' will cross the line to emotional abuse, if it hasn't already.

Find someone who is into the stuff you like, unless, what you like is using emotional manipulation to break someone's spirit, which in that case has nothing to do with being red pill, a Dom, or a man.

va2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
improve your physique, and subtly make it be known you want to get one of her mates pregnant 9 times
I am objectively very fit and several points higher in that regard, just to be clear... she is infatuated and deeply in love with me, so dread is more of a contextual field of research for me. However, my beta conditioning demonstrated a lot of passivity and so she has defaulted to leading more than she should have to in sexual settings (I don't think I have once initiated in our four years, though we **** almost daily when we are together).

I am not getting no's currently, in fact I'm traveling, but I will soon see her personally for the first time with a red pill understanding, and I want to introduce my assertiveness and desires gently and in the right manner to achieve that healthy dynamic. I know she is ready for it, as she is expressing submissive readiness again (it happens whenever I leave and the couch potato betaness is replaced by "hero who is out saving the world" in her eyes). I told her somewhat cryptically that I take responsibility for passing over unneeded stress to her by being a habitual "i dunno, where do you want to eat" out of a false sense of being a gentleman, and she completely gets it... she's ready to be lead, I just want learn everything I possibly can before I need to demonstrate full control of the reigns in person again, which is why I'm asking so many darn questions right now.