Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to turn around 1 negative situation:

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay we have all been through it at some time (well maybe not all), and this is usually the point where most guys "give up all hope"... when the girl starts "messing with your head."

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE LINE

But it could be if you seem affected by it, or similar. If she is very sure of herself, there is one major thing that will really make her stop in her tracks.

When she makes some wise-ass crack (EDIT) When I say this I don't mean blatantly taking the piss, just as in pretending they like you when they don't... you counter it by downright rejectin' her. If she is one of the girls who think they are deadly fit (and usually are), then they will think "hey wait a minute what is going on here?"

And if they carry on with the cracks, you carry on with the rejection... and after a while she should start acting differently (it will happen gradually) until she is all over you seeing as you are pretty much the "guy she can't have." (A challenge see?)

Last edited:

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad advice. Best thing to do is give her some of her own medicine. That's when it becomes fun.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
Bad advice. Best thing to do is give her some of her own medicine. That's when it becomes fun.
Yeah,

Don't ignore her, or reject her, make her feel like an idiot for making a wise crack.

Reframe the sh!t test.

Her: So do you always go around picking up chicks? Or only the ones you know you can't have? (Self Point)

Me: So, do you always like to act tough? Or only around guys you are helplessly attracted to?

After the reframe, you can ignore them for a little while. Subtly though, like close off body language, not get up and leave.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer I like that one actually that is better.

p.s. when I said wise-crack I didn't mean like blatantly taking the piss, just when they pretend to like you when they don't.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow thats pretty good.. I'd never have thought of one like that, ever.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Lust. Perfect example of pulling her into your reality.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I wouldn't say that personally... look if she is like

HER: *Rubbing your arm" oh I really like you :)

you don't want to give her the impression that you are falling for the trap!
She WANTS you to believe it, so if you say "helplessly attracted to" she thinks you have fallen for it. And then she will run with it...

BUT

Fantastic advice in the sense you thought I meant it :D