how to tell your girl...?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you without actually saying it let your girlfriend know she needs to trim her stuff or shave... i hooked up with this 18 year old thats one those never doin **** til shes married girls but like i guess she threw that out the window... should i ask one of her friends to mention it.. cuz im pretty tight with her bestfriend or just ignore it...? :confused:

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're sucking on her, bite down on her pubic hairs real hard and then rip them out with your teeth.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right... seriously would a girl just be offended if you told her she needs to...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind here's what i actually think.

BE DOMINANT! GO UP TO HER AND SAY (This is is exaggerated)

"I DON'T WANT TO BANG YOUR FURRY LITTLE BUSH SHAVE!," as you motion to the lawn mower.

:eek: i cant believe you were considering living with the bush

:D good luck.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
Nevermind here's what i actually think.

BE DOMINANT! GO UP TO HER AND SAY (This is is exaggerated)

"I DON'T WANT TO BANG YOUR FURRY LITTLE BUSH SHAVE!," as you motion to the lawn mower.
Sounds a little harsh(funny as hell tho), but it may work if shes not the frail type. Heres my suggestion:

I'd say, while ****ing her, "OW!!! YOUR BUSH JUST BURNED ME!!"
(this sho be after you ejaculated)
Then, as if in a hurry, put on your clothes & **** and before you leave, say "WE'RE OVER UNLESS YOU SHAVE THAT ****ING KILLER BUSH!!!! THAT THINGS GONNA KILL MR. JOHNSON!!!(or whatever you call it)"
Then leave.

Will leave her speechless:D

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All funny replies. :D

What you should REALLY do is straight out tell her in a FUN way as if you are joking with her, but she'll know you'll actually mean it.

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or

U can tell her that trimmin' the bush is somethin that turns u on
IT wont be so direct, its just right she'll get the picture ;)

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realisticly, you gotta approach it a little more sensitvely and comforting than that.

Offer to do it for her, in a sexy atmosphere. Use a #1 or #2 blade of some clippers and buzz that bush down. Then bust out the bic and do the hedging. Shape it into a heart or something for her, then rinse, and munch.

If she is comfortable with that, then booyah.

If not, then try not to pressure her into crap, ease it. Baby steps.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to my girlfriend about "pubic hair styles" like what is "in" and what is "out". I told her my "pubic hair style statistics" (girls i have seen naked/been screwing with) in a funny way and came up with names for some of them. All very funny and relxed. OF COURSE she asked me which style I liked best and I told her.
I told her I would "style" her. So 10 minutes later I was trimming her pubic hair (basically shaving it all off only leaving a line above).

Rules:
1)Be very gentle and playful. It is a sensitive area.
2)Kiss her down there from time to time while you are styling her.
3) Tell her how good/yummy she looks now.
4) After shaving rub some nice ointment on her skin.
((5) I even took some pictures of her ***** and told her how yummy she is...)