Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed with this girl?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a premedical student at a large state school. After studying 8 hours a day for the last two years, I want to get out there, and potentially find a romantic partner. Now, I have not given up my aspiration, but I want to prepare myself for the future when talking with girls.

I was recently at the library, and I went over to this girl smoking a ciggerette outside. I asked her for one, and I smoked as well. I don't smoke, but I was extremely stressed. So amidst the conversation, she tells me she's an international student from Europe, and tells her me her hobbies and interests and what she's studying. I simply said we should talk some more some time. She said yes, and seemed to be content. She gave me her number. I asked a few friends for advice, and they're advice did not seem logical. All of the advice given by my friends was scattered.

The advice ranged from, text her 3 days later, text her today, ask her to get coffee. So I thought about it, and said it was a pleasure meeting her, and we should grab coffee sometime. A day passss, and I have receive no text. I send her one more text saying, it was nice meeting her, and I'm not sure if my original text went through. Then, she replied back. I did not reply back for almost 2 days because I felt as if my double text was a indicator of me being clingy. Now I have been texting/replying to her every 7-8 hours. I am trying to get her to meet up with me, so I can ask her out in person.

I mean where do I go from here? She sent me a text saying, she has class all day today, and she won't be at the library today. I did not reply back, and I am not going to send her a message saying good night nice talking with you, or something stupid.

The signs may indicate she may not be interested in me, but she goes back to her country in three months, and I believe with some effort I can hook-up with her.

So any advice?

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,
Hey Doctor1996 and welcome !

First let me start of that you have found the right place, stick around and you will learn not only about girls but about life in general, seeking your purpose and direction.

When you get a chance, take a look at the DJ Bible, treat it like a set of training wheels.
http://www.djbible.classicalgasemissions.com/

And to answer your question.

She might not be interested if she replies like that but that does not matter as much.

What I can advise you is listen to yourself, do what you want and AFTERWARDS see what works for you and what doesnt.

Don't be a clingy beeech but, do reach out, invite her for a drink in the evening during the week if she declines ask if some otherday suits her better, depending on her answer, if she declines try asking her out in a week or so and try again.

If you meet up go from there.