Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick a wingman

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I always found it was easier in solo.... or with a close friend to approach girls but than in solo the dynamic would be easier to build with the girl and I or if they in pack.

How do you choose a wingman? How do you set a team dynamic? To be efficient

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like running solo, mostly. But I have several close friends that are newly single from long term relationships, too shy to open girls but solid when I bring girls around. They don't know we're 'picking up' lol--but if I open girls and pass them off to them, then open more girls and introduce them to the girls my buddy is already talking to, it's possible to collect a huge group of people to pick & choose from, and it'll look like you know everybody. With a setup like this, your wing can be damn near anyone that can keep a convo running 10 minutes without being a weirdo; few guys'll object to being introduced to girl after girl.

Older, already divorced men in their 40's make great mentors/situational wings. You'll find them in any bar with young, attractive waitresses; most of them are there 3-5 nights a week. Some of them are doing numbers and are psyched to pass on their knowledge to a young guy. Some of them have misgivings about sealing the deal with younger girls and'll set you up to live vicariously through you.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older, already divorced men in their 40's make great mentors/situational wings. You'll find them in any bar with young, attractive waitresses; most of them are there 3-5 nights a week. Some of them are doing numbers and are psyched to pass on their knowledge to a young guy. Some of them have misgivings about sealing the deal with younger girls and'll set you up to live vicariously through you.
**** it, I'm going to try this.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it, I'm going to try this.
You totally should. I kinda lucked into that situation--but when my exgf and I broke up, by far the most supportive and understanding social circle I had were the guys in their 30's and 40's at the bar I worked at. Some of them were married, some of them were divorced, some of them were bachelors--but even the married guys, by nature of being able to go out by themselves several nights a week at a bar with young, attractive females, were all pretty red pill. Where my friends my age were like, "Wait, so you're not even trying to work things out with her?" and all the girls I knew were like, "Well, if it's meant to be it'll be," these guys were like, "She ****ed up. Her loss. Didn't want to say anything--she's a sweet girl--but you were always way out of her league." Plus, they've all been through those same situations.

Most of these guys will be glad to take you under their wing--none of them want to see you repeat the same mistakes they did. Furthermore, most of them are financially successful--a bar is a great place to get tons of job offers if you can get their respect. Of course, a lot of these guys are alcoholics and have issues in their life that stem from that; but if you can avoid the pitfalls of replicating that behavior, there's a ton of wisdom and life experience you can tap into.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that I think for where I live, Helsinki, girls go out 2/3/4 as groups and are almost never solo and ultra hard to isolate (unless they smoke, which I do)
Considering a wingman...