Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Make Love - For Beginners

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice here! ;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
Few people have said that now.. What is so bad about the first few times? What makes it suck?
the fact that most go unprepared....but if you go prepared, everything will be fine. As i said doing kegels and rubbing one out periodically so your **** isnt crazy sensitive, and a good make out session before you actually put your **** in and you should be all prepared and ready to last.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been making love for like what... a couple weeks now Sebastian? :crackup: :crackup:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xomel
You've been making love for like what... a couple weeks now Sebastian? :crackup: :crackup:
Couple years.:cheer:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Couple years.:cheer:

since you were fourteen ? :p

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM SO GLAD THIS TOPIC WAZ MADE!!!

Im having serious trouble with sex and i need help! Not to brag but ***** seems to come easy for me. Girls just seem to want to **** and im far from bull****tin. But sex aint coming threw for me. Yesterday I got a girl wet ready to ****. (this happened to me 4 times already when i was ready to ****.) We doin the forplay for a minute and I slip the condom on. For some reason when Im puttin the condom on my **** wanna lose hard? Then I had to suck on her titties got him back to life good enough to slip the condom on. The hard part now, Im trying to get the **** in and can't find her ****in hole. Im pushing in and its like i can't get in, and unlike the girls in the pass, This girl I was postive was wet. Im trying to get it in and i couldn't kept losing my hard! WHY DO I KEEP LOSING IT! SHE IS ATTRACTIVE AND ANY OTHER TIME HE BE READY BUT WHEN WE ABOUT TO "GET SOME" HE DOESN'T WANNA COOPERATE? This happened to me 4 times in a row and I was ready 4 times in a row just can't get it in to do my thing. Why does this happen.

If I need to go into further Details ask me questions because this can't be happening anymore!!!

PLEASE RESPOND BECAUSE ALL OF THEM WANT TO TRY AGAIN!