Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to last longer?

Mayo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys how can i last longer ? I also have some problems with sleeping - i cannot sleep without having an errection or sexual thoughts....

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good problem to have. That means your testosterone is high. Have your sexual thoughts but learn to let them pass.

As for lasting longer some tips:

-Masturbate before you know your going to have sex.

-Masturbate to the point of no return and stop. Repeat, build resistance.

-When have sex and feel close to finishing, stop and switch positions, go down on her or use your fingers for a few minutes

-Dedicate a lot of time to foreplay, many men rush past this. If you can get her where she needs to be by foreplay. Just a bit of intercourse will send her over.

-Breathe. Think. Once you get the hang of it you won't really come unless you want to. Alot of men think it's inevitable but if you actively control yourself, you'll be fine.

Mayo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx mate for the reply!

Good to know !

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do reverse kegels...
Next time you fap, see where the tension is in your body when you are jerking it. For me it is in my lower abdomen, ass and ****, and breathing. So I make myself take slow breaths from my belly to reduce tension there and (this sounds dumb) try to create the sensation like I am trying to fart and urinate. Don't worry, you won't urinate.

If you have no problems maintaining an erection then try the ultra slow start method, one stroke every 3 seconds then slowly speed up. The other one is the 9 and six method. For every 9 slow strokes have six hard fast strokes then back to slow.

If none of this works get a penis ring. It will let you **** for longer after you pop.

Mayo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruhhh the kegels i used to be king: 2 years a go i had a blonde hb8, she was very devoted and submissived - i could do everything with her. My errection lasted like for 2h or so; but right now am single and havent trained my pc muscle for a long period of time... i cant have orgasm without ejaculation :( i dont know man... it ****es me up...now i got a hb7 tomorrow.. ..so fackin frustrating..

Can u tell me more about ur kegels? Are u able to have dry orgasms? So u last as long as u want?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good problem to have. That means your testosterone is high. Have your sexual thoughts but learn to let them pass.

-When have sex and feel close to finishing, stop and switch positions, go down on her or use your fingers for a few minutes

-Dedicate a lot of time to foreplay, many men rush past this. If you can get her where she needs to be by foreplay. Just a bit of intercourse will send her over.

-Breathe. Think. Once you get the hang of it you won't really come unless you want to. Alot of men think it's inevitable but if you actively control yourself, you'll be fine.
All good stuff...
-girls get off by changing position and pace if you want her to really explode, just not too frequently... this helps immensely with a guy!
-Sometimes I just stop, lay next to her, and run my fingertips all over her body and talk softly... had my ex hit the O a couples times while doing this... used to drive her crazy...
-Kegels are money. get to near end, and hold back for 30 seconds... repeat 3-4 times...
-If she is getting close, slow down or stop.. although make sure you time it right... I pulled out once and she bust seconds afterward... it was awkward as h3ll as she looked at me like... wtf?

Most of quick ejaculation is all in your mind! It is all in your mind!!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice edging...The male reproductive organs are controlled by muscles. Regular exercise and diet, will give you control over your orgasm. Drinking sufficient amounts of water will increase semen volume. It feels better to move more semen on ejaculation.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solid tips here. The only thing I would add is EXERCISE. If you aren't doing it already, start working out. This will increase endurance and also help you last longer.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all solid tips.

If all else fails
, and it's still an issue a very tiny dose of prozac about 30-45 mins before you engage will do the trick. See the urologist, explain and they can help.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kegels and practice. That, and frequent c*mming. I mean, if you haven't busted a nut in 2 weeks, if you're in some p*ssy.....you're going to c*m early. Just facts, unless maybe you're drunk or something.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get old. Works for me.
Ha, funny, it doesn't for me. If left to my natural inclinations, I'd bust in less than 2 minutes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take joy in punishing that ***** and making her scream...don't let her off the hook so easy...make her take it until she can't take anymore and has to tap out...mindset...you are the beast...you are going to fvck her through the bed.