Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get the interest of a waitress

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I use to work far away from home for a few days per week.
So, stay in a hotel
In the evening, I take diner in restaurant.
I use to go from time to time to Greek restaurant because I apprciate the service and espially the frindlyness of waitresses.
There is one that physically seriously attracts me. In fact she started first to speak with me, and she is the only waitress to do it.
At the beginning I was really surprised as this never happened before. I like to look at her, and I try too it when she does nt look at me as I know this can be unplesant durning working.
We didn't go very deep in discussion at it is rather short each time. She know I am here for work, that I stay in hotel, that I liketo go jogging, and that I am temporarily here.
From her, I know her name, that she teaches sport, and like to practice sport regularly.
Until now, I have never asked her contact informtion as I think it could be uncomfortable for her to deal with it, as she is working.
Since recently,I have noticed that she do not come to speak and look very busy.

Does someone had such experience? I have the impression that I missed one step, that I she might expected a different behavior from me.
Does someone had good advices? How to get her interest further?
Is it wrong from me to get interested by a waitress, while I know that being kind is part of her job?

Thanks for ny tips.
Kind Regards.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I use to work far away from home for a few days per week.
So, stay in a hotel
In the evening, I take diner in restaurant.
I use to go from time to time to Greek restaurant because I apprciate the service and espially the frindlyness of waitresses.
There is one that physically seriously attracts me. In fact she started first to speak with me, and she is the only waitress to do it.
At the beginning I was really surprised as this never happened before. I like to look at her, and I try too it when she does nt look at me as I know this can be unplesant durning working.
We didn't go very deep in discussion at it is rather short each time. She know I am here for work, that I stay in hotel, that I liketo go jogging, and that I am temporarily here.
From her, I know her name, that she teaches sport, and like to practice sport regularly.
Until now, I have never asked her contact informtion as I think it could be uncomfortable for her to deal with it, as she is working.
Since recently,I have noticed that she do not come to speak and look very busy.

Does someone had such experience? I have the impression that I missed one step, that I she might expected a different behavior from me.
Does someone had good advices? How to get her interest further?
Is it wrong from me to get interested by a waitress, while I know that being kind is part of her job?

Thanks for ny tips.
Kind Regards.
Being attractive and game. She gets hit on 20+ times a day and has seen it all.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be that fella that chats them up. I prefer Alex 4x rule.

Break rapport. Be the social guy that chats up everyone. 4x in, acquire digits. Pull.

Note, I said, spread the wealth not play house and propose.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her ''professionnal'' when she serve you / take care.

I always do that and they are always pleasantly surprised.

If any poster have any tips... I am taking them since waitress are 90% of the women I meet lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her ''professionnal'' when she serve you / take care.

I always do that and they are always pleasantly surprised.

If any poster have any tips... I am taking them since waitress are 90% of the women I meet lol
You game waitresses?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way you do with any other woman. If they appear to like you then you do something about it. However waitresses like many other service industry workers are supposed to be overly friendly and what not so it may not mean anything. I wouldn't bother unless it's super obvious.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers.
But what do you mean by "Call her 'professionnal' when she serve you / take care."?
What do you mean by "spread the wealth not play house and propose. "?
By the way, I do not think she get**** often. Man alone like me are quite scarce.
Most of clients are families, couples, retired people.
Any other tips?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much focus on one women puts you in a vulnerable position. Odds of her being quality, are quite low.

Solution: meet more women.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
Here is the whole story up to now:

I allow myself to write to you, because I stumbled almost by chance on a very good video of you, and I know you had made others.
This is not the subject of my email, although it is the same subject.
Subsequently, in a next email, I would like to ask you about your videos.

Here, I would like to talk about an experience I had, and I would appreciate your views and recommendations.

That's it, I'm working away from home, and therefore I stay in a hotel, and I eat at night in a restaurant in town.
I go to a Greek restaurant from time to time, where the waitresses are generally friendly and welcoming.
This is the reason for my diligence.
I am doing this experiment for several months, at most at one meal a week.
However, I avoid going too often to not give the impression of being "sticky".

In this restaurant, there is a waitress who I like a lot. It is essentially a physical atraction.
I appreciate the fact that it does not push for consumption, contrary to what one would expect.
While performing the service by wearing and removing the dishes, she is also the only one who viciously took the initiative to talk to me.
Shyness, because she is at her workplace, I never dared to talk to her first.
But also because I did not want to "force" things, I did not want to look like a "needy". I assumed that we had to give some time.
She remembered from time to time that I was French, and that I was traveling for work.
For my part, I managed to know her name, that she was a sports coach, and that she worked as a waitress in this restaurant to help her girlfriend, who is actually the owner.
She even asked me what hotel I stayed, which surprised me a lot.
And that, in her spare time she also did sports and meet her friends (she did not give more details).
At first, I was not comfortable because I admit to being very surprised. This kind of experience in a restaurant (or cafe) had never happened before.
I confess I have not always been able to answer in the best way, ecnore once, by surprise, by non-preparation perhaps.
It always happened when she did the service, that there were not too many people, or that there were not too many people around me.
I really feel, when she took the initiative for the communication not to have to be with her, to maintain this conversation, to make her interested, even though it would have been my wish .
I have neither talent nor knowledge in seduction, but, I can not detach myself from this strong impression (it remains of course very subjective), to have missed a "stage", an "oportunity", that it handed me a "perch".
I have the feeling that if a woman gives a signal of interest to a man, and that man does not react, or not at all, or too late (according to her), that it ends, it is without return.
Although all the waitresses greet the guests who enter the restaurant, she is practically the only one who greets me, even if she does not serve me or take care of me.
It makes her attractive to me.

The last time she started talking to me about four weeks ago.
I was practically alone alone on the terrace, it was not visible from the inside of the restaurant, and from the inside bar.
She asked me how I was going, and I did the same. I told him that my project was coming to an end soon, and that after that I would go back home.
She asked me if I was going back, and I told her that I did not know, that it depended on the projects / contracts that my employer could have, since I work as a consultant.
The conversation then stopped because she was called for service on her headset.
Since then I've been back every week until yesterday, but as there are many people, all the waitresses are very busy running right or left.
She was stationed at the bar, and so does not do the service.
I only got a "Hi" from him when I walked down the bar, out of the bathroom.
I find it a little embarrassing to "force" communication. She, but also the other waitresses are all working, and activating.
Her friends passed by, they greeted each other, kissed, and stayed at the bar for a while (I could not see if they had come to consume, but I do not think so).
When the bar was free again, I went there. I asked her for a glass of water, jokingly, telling her that I did not want to disturb her (she looked so busy), and I admit it, with the pretext of seeing her up close. .
But I did not feel she wanted to talk to me. She even lowered her eyes as she handed me the glass.
So I did not manage to look in the eyes (eyes-contact).
I went back to my place with the feeling that there was nothing I could do or try to do.
I think the only (decent) way to talk to her without "straining" in this resturant is when she does the service, that she wears or removes the dishes.
I would like to see her outside her workplace, that we can do something together.
At the same time, I know so little about her.

Let me explain. Of course, she still pleases me, I do not know at all if I'm interested, and I do not want to be a needy man.
I keep my pride, if I may say so. This may not be the right approach, but I assume (perhaps unfounded) that it is not up to the man to do everything.

I find it very difficult to show interest in a woman who works in a bar or restaurant.
These kind of women are at work, they work, and it's part of their role to be nice and nice.
My friends think it's not a good idea to be interested in a waitress, and that I'd better give up.

So I am at this moment, on a back taste.
I have the impression that women can give a positive signal, and the next moment a negative signal.
I would have two more times in two weeks the opportunity to return to this restaurant (I do not plan to go every day).
I can not guess what she thinks, whether she's attracted to me or not.
Having tried to summarize the whole story, what do you advise me to do? What do you think?

- Did I really miss a "pole" she was trying to stretch out?
- Is it without a return?
- Is it catching up, if it really was a "pole" she handed me?
- Do I get ideas or not?
- Have I acted well or not to reach my goal?
- What can I do to be sure?
- Is it a good or bad idea to "force" education, especially if it is very busy or in demand?
- I am, alas, very limited in time, I have more margin of hesitation, what can I do?
- Do you advise me to drop everything, that it's not worth it, that I get ideas?
- I really want to meet her outside of her workplace. What can I do to help him understand in such a limited time?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, wall of text ^^^

She's one girl who is nearing the wall closer each passing day. Make a pass. Break rapport. She's not the superbowl or game 7 of the NBA finals. There are billions of women. It's practice for the next set. Act accordingly.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Deezedbrah,
Thanks for this valuable tip!
But I want to ask you (sorry, I am not a native Englih speaker), what means "who is nearing the wall closer each passing day?"
Kind Regards

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You game waitresses?
Well, waitress are 70% of the women I meet. 25% are at dance school, 5% is gym and my appartment building.

I am always in a ''work, study, gym, dance mode, eat outside a bit mode''. So Waitress are part of my ''social'' and even if I ''don't game them actively'' once in a while I try some words/move... Hence the ''professionnal'' ''always keeping smiling''

Today, I did ''game'' a 18 years old cute waitress that I've seen at the place I go a few times... and been more and more talking to her in the past 3 months. She became a barmaid trainee what I usually sit.

Today, was her 2nd day... I knew her name and were she studied... so I did comment on her ''professionalism'', ask what she loves about her job, how she got here, where she lives etc... Once during my meal she asked help for an item.

I found her my type, I am a regular at the restaurant, been seeing her for a good 6 months, talked a few times before. So I decided to ''ask her number''.... however, since we were alone, and she was starting, and she ''seemed'' polite more than ''interested.

How did I ask her number ? I tried something I never did before.... Asked her if she loved fireworks, asked for the bill with a pen (you don't need pen to pay by card here)... Paid my bill with the usual tip, wrote my name and phone number with a ''if interested''.

Stand up and told her ''left you a little something if interest''.

She replied ''I wonder what''

Me: ''if interest''

Than she said bye with her eyes, moving away facing me with her eyes on the ceiling lol.

I am happy to have done it, not expecting it to work at all.. The ball is in her court. I've had a friend who meet his wife, giving her his number and she called him. My purpose was to be ''subtle'' and ''not put pressure on her'' .... cause I will go back for a meal one day, don't want her to be awkward.

If i have no news, I will act like nothing happened and eventually ask her in

Good points: I did it, I also talked her ''beyond client/transaction mode''
Improvement: My frame is speaking, connect more with her and find common ground ''outside work'', ask her a phone in person

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, waitress are 70% of the women I meet. 25% are at dance school, 5% is gym and my appartment building.

I am always in a ''work, study, gym, dance mode, eat outside a bit mode''. So Waitress are part of my ''social'' and even if I ''don't game them actively'' once in a while I try some words/move... Hence the ''professionnal'' ''always keeping smiling''

Today, I did ''game'' a 18 years old cute waitress that I've seen at the place I go a few times... and been more and more talking to her in the past 3 months. She became a barmaid trainee what I usually sit.

Today, was her 2nd day... I knew her name and were she studied... so I did comment on her ''professionalism'', ask what she loves about her job, how she got here, where she lives etc... Once during my meal she asked help for an item.

I found her my type, I am a regular at the restaurant, been seeing her for a good 6 months, talked a few times before. So I decided to ''ask her number''.... however, since we were alone, and she was starting, and she ''seemed'' polite more than ''interested.

How did I ask her number ? I tried something I never did before.... Asked her if she loved fireworks, asked for the bill with a pen (you don't need pen to pay by card here)... Paid my bill with the usual tip, wrote my name and phone number with a ''if interested''.

Stand up and told her ''left you a little something if interest''.

She replied ''I wonder what''

Me: ''if interest''

Than she said bye with her eyes, moving away facing me with her eyes on the ceiling lol.

I am happy to have done it, not expecting it to work at all.. The ball is in her court. I've had a friend who meet his wife, giving her his number and she called him. My purpose was to be ''subtle'' and ''not put pressure on her'' .... cause I will go back for a meal one day, don't want her to be awkward.

If i have no news, I will act like nothing happened and eventually ask her in

Good points: I did it, I also talked her ''beyond client/transaction mode''
Improvement: My frame is speaking, connect more with her and find common ground ''outside work'', ask her a phone in person
It's easier to give her your cellie and let her key in her name and number.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to give her your cellie and let her key in her name and number.
True, and she did have her cellphone out a few before.

Wanted to try the other method... might have increased my rejection potential... I doubt i'll have anything out of it anyway.

Interestingly, I didn't want to put her on the spot... and cellphone could have been faster and more efficient.

I've picked up waitress phone before with the Cellphone out and chatting with them, being regular etc... Some even gave me their numbers without me asking.

In her case: I might have lacked SMV / Get to know her... my indirect approach for a young girl could just be a missed shoot.

I'll see... it's not been 6 hours yet... I expect nothing.

One of the reason I am doing it ... it's to keep myself in ''shape'' so that in my LTR... I might remain ''alpha/interesting/game mode''

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to a waitress, a good starting point is a bit better tip, something like 20-25% of a bill. Then you will see is she interested or not.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
But if I read your story, you went regularly to that restaurant, at least for 3 months...
Why to ask her her telephone number, and not instead giving yours?
By the way tipping in the country where I live - Holland - is a more and more seldom practice, and I don't like it for ethical reasons.
What would you advice me to do if I only have two opportunities to return to that restaurant?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
But if I read your story, you went regularly to that restaurant, at least for 3 months...
Why to ask her her telephone number, and not instead giving yours?
By the way tipping in the country where I live - Holland - is a more and more seldom practice, and I don't like it for ethical reasons.
What would you advice me to do if I only have two opportunities to return to that restaurant?
Don't go in there unless you were planning to go in there . She has to choose you .

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly by "Don't go in there unless you were planning to go in there . She has to choose you ."?