Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get the hottest girl at the party.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so this took a lot of trial and error but once I got it down it seems to work almost %95 of the time. I've been to a lot of parties and I've picked up the majority of my girls at parties so I think I'm pretty qualified to write this tip. Granted they aren't very high quality girls half the time, but it's still interesting to know.

So now onto the tip..

We all know that girls are usually much more intelligent when it comes to picking up body language. They can feel our eyes burning into them when we stare, they know when you purposely try to be loud and obnoxious to win their attention but are too afraid to speak to them directly, and they they definitely notice that drool on your shirt after you stared at her ass. The hotties know and pick up on these things. Here are some things that help her weed out the AFCs:

1.) A guy who keeps standing around her comfort zone but will not speak to her directly.

2.) Purposely tries to act loud/obnoxious/funny around her to win her attention in an attempt to get her to initiate the conversation.

3.) Will stare at her all night without making a move.

So already after a few minutes at the party she has already found and spotted the AFCs whether they realize it or not. You've already made a bad impression if you're at this point but it doesn't necessarily mean it's game over.

So she has already thrown away the chumps, what about the guys who actually have a little bit of game? Going up to her and talking to her directly is a very ballsy move and displays a lot of confidence, but don't think you're going to be the only one who is going to pounce on the hottest woman at the party. So unless your game is tight as hell, know how to work around b!tch defenses, and can prove to her that you're better than every guy there in just a 2 minute conversation (if you even manage to keep her attention that long), you're going to get thrown into the same category as the AFCs along with all the other guys who hit on her but needed liquid confidence to do so. Which brings me to another point. If you're drunk don't let her know, or anyone know for that matter. Keep your cool and if someone tries to call you out and expose you as being drunk don't try to deny it and convince everyone there that you're not, that just makes you look even more drunk. Just simply look the person in the eye and don't say a word. Let your facial expression show that you can keep your cool and that you don't need to prove your soberness to anyone. Hott girls do NOT bed with the drunkest guy at the party.. and pounding a bunch of beers before you finally go up to talk to her makes you look just as lame.

Alright, so it's safe to say you're sober. You haven't really showed any display of AFCness so what now? Now you need to watch your body language. Display confidence, but don't be that obnoxious guy trying to win her attention. If you can try, don't let her catch you looking at her at all, act like she doesn't even exist. She's just another girl to you. You came to have fun and hang with your buddies. Often times during this time period is when I let all the chumps and drunks make their moves. They think they will lose her if they don't jump the gun, but what they are really doing is setting the stage up for guys like me. The sheer fact that you aren't giving off any signals (good or bad ones) is going to make her notice you. She's going to wonder, why isn't this guy staring at my ass? Does he have a girlfriend, or am I not hott enough for him? Why hasn't this guy tried to talk to me like all these other dumbasses? Why is this guy not trying to win my attention? It's going to make her wonder what your story is, and you may even find her making eye contact with you as she tries to figure you out.

After this first initial eye contact I will often leave. Either to go have a smoke, or even better, I leave to go to the store and take my buddy/wingman with me without telling anybody I am leaving. If it's not possible for you to leave just make sure you go to a different location where she is not at. Sure enough people are going to wonder where you are, including the hottie. Now she is going to wonder even more. Where did he go? Why did he leave? I kind of want to go look for him, but I don't want to make it obvious. Was the party not good enough for him? Was I not good enough for him? After about 20 minutes, I come back. And you better come back with something too, you didn't just disappear for 20 minutes for nothing.

So now you're back. Everyone is buzzed and is happy to see you again. Talk it up a little bit with your buddies. Now if you find an opportunity where the girl is alone go up and open her. If she is with a group of friends then join into the conversation and give your two cents. Wait for a moment where she says something that interests you or makes her qualify. If you like a certain sport and she mentions it, you let her know you dig that. Or if she talks about herself and mentions a certain trait or hobby or anything you admire reply back to it with something. Now things are starting to come together for her. You had no idea who she was, and vice versa. After she says something that catches your attention she realizes that you aren't just some guy who settles for any girl. Your woman have to qualify. She will pick up on this and don't be surprised if she tries even harder to win your attention. Talk amongst the group for a bit, but do this routine a couple times with the girl. Eventually you two will get so caught up into each other that your group conversation suddenly becomes a you-and-her conversation. Ask her if you can take her aside so you two can talk amongst yourselves. From here on you just need some follow up game. You've successfully won her interest, now it's up to you what you do with it.

I usually talk her up a bit more, wait until the spark hits. Then start initiating some kino. Throw your arm around her, whatever. Keep talking. Then once you get the feeling that the time is right go in for the kiss.

Basically this is just a routine that has never really failed me before. I know other people have other methods but I suggest you give this one a shot. The key to this tip is to basically know the value of qualification. You're setting yourself apart from the 15 other dudes from the party. You're letting her know that you are something confident, something different, and something special.

Neg

Reaction score
Gud post.

However i do feel as though the overall message here is that you have to win the girl.
Now i aint saying that trying to win a girl is a bad thing but i believe that a don juan is someone who doesn't have to win any girl, cause all the girls are trying to win him (cause he's soo god damn amazing ^_^).
So everyone should really stop going out with the intention of wowing that pretty girl over there but instead go out just to enjoy themselves.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. Seems like a pretty low pressure way to meet a girl. If you fail, there really isnt much of a loss because you were just there to have some fun with your friends, right? :D