How to get involved on a deeper level

CoolCat5191

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this girl that i really like that i just started to talk to. I knew her since middle school but didnt talk to her. Now i got her screen name and started to talk to her on the internet and on the bus home from high school. If i were to walk by her she would say hi and smile at me. i can make her laugh and she knows im a good person and is going places. Lately she has been in a weird mood and im not sure why what do i do to keep this friendship going and develop it into something deeper. Should i ask about her personal life or is it to early and she will think im intruding or wierd. she hangs out with popular people who i dont really talk to because they have no personality but tthis girl does. what should i do?

thanks

srry for sucky type

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her for a number/date before its too late. I've been in that situation before and trust me your better off going with the do or die approach now instead of slowly developing onitis while the relationship dies. Give it a throw of the dice, and if you fail next her. If your afraid of losing her than you have to decide between a friend or a date. Once you do that the choice should be pretty clear what you have to do.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make her laugh...a lot. then ask her out on a date.