Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to get a timid girl to give head

nobodyknowsit

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been seeing this girl for 1-2 months now and i have gotten her completely topless and have fingered her and gave her her first orgasm. she is inexperienced and has never done anything with anyone else. when we makeout she does nothing, im the one kisseng her body, etc. how should i go about getting her to not be so timid and give me head on valentines day

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
When your making out and gettin freaky whip your **** out and gently ease her head to your crotch, she will get the idea.

prodigy1

Reaction score
give her a lending hand and ask at the same time.. make sure you aren't pushy with her though

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a novel idea gentlemen... talk to her about it first? Guys... inexperienced girls are the most willing to try new things. Most of the girls that I meet are inexperienced (that is... until they meet me) and what I always do is talk to them about it... what to do, how to do it, I ask them if they have any questions and so forth. If you want her to give you head... just talk to her about it. The more interested she becomes in it.... the more she will be willing to learn. ;)

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE, by ALL MEANS, do NOT push her to do it!

Don't use physical force to get her to do it..... she has to do it on her own accord. Even if you very gently push her head down to "give her the idea," it still counts as forcing, and it's the best way to get her to hate giving head, and feel utter resentment towards you.

Matrix, what a CRAAAZY idea! *talking* to a girl. Holy ****, who the hell does THAT anymore?
Seriously guys, learn to use your tongues (that has more than one meaning ;))

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like "on your knees b*tch! start sucking!"

hahaha

but ya, just talk to her about it.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
*look down*

"It doesn't suck itself you know."

:D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try in the middle of kissing her and all that, just lay down and let her take over... may be she will get the idea then.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Here's a novel idea gentlemen... talk to her about it first? Guys... inexperienced girls are the most willing to try new things. Most of the girls that I meet are inexperienced (that is... until they meet me) and what I always do is talk to them about it... what to do, how to do it, I ask them if they have any questions and so forth. If you want her to give you head... just talk to her about it. The more interested she becomes in it.... the more she will be willing to learn. ;)
Hey all I'm sorry for resurfacing this olddd thread... but I'm having the EXACT same problem here. Now when "Antichrist_star" mentions talking about it to her.. what should I say? Like to start the conversation off? Lol that seems to be the hard part is what to say first to sprak the conversation about this, basically with out freaking her out tho. Ya know? -Jay

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls, especially inexperienced ones, are reluctant to give head.

This is something that works for me: take her hand an place it on your crotch. She knows what you're going for. If she decides to do it, she will. If not, she won't.

Talking to her about it isn't a bad idea at all either. It seems like you have spent enough time with her to where talking about it wouldn't seem wierd. Its not like you just met her. Give it a shot. The worst thing she can do is say no.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just talk to them about it. It might be a little awkward. The best approach( I've found) is while you're making out, lay back down(if you're on a bed) and slide away a bit to where she's laying perpendicular to you. Hopefully she'll get the hint by then. GL

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when your making out, take her hand and move it to your crotch. let her get used to it, plus over-exagerate how good it is. then ask her to do it, she most likely will

ps it also helps if you do her first.

pss unless you want the most boring sex life ever, dump the girl. my last girlfriend was how you describe yours. I got her to basically do whatever i wanted but she never did anything herself, i had to tell her what to do. you have no idea how f*cking frustrating that is.

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
when your making out, take her hand and move it to your crotch. let her get used to it, plus over-exagerate how good it is. then ask her to do it, she most likely will

ps it also helps if you do her first.

pss unless you want the most boring sex life ever, dump the girl. my last girlfriend was how you describe yours. I got her to basically do whatever i wanted but she never did anything herself, i had to tell her what to do. you have no idea how f*cking frustrating that is.
Lol I know what you mean... but the problem is I can't just dump her... I really like her. I just wish she was more adventurous persay. I guess i'll try moving her hand there slowly... Now you mention asking too. How the hell do I ask in a nice way? Lol I was thinking about asking in a jokingly way like outta no where one day... while alone... be like "Can I have bj?" lol. Just to tease her and let her know at the same time that I want some. But say If im serious and we are making out how do i ask then? Just come right out and ask if i can have one?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
*look down*

"It doesn't suck itself you know."

:D
Haha whenever I laugh at something on here, I know it's you. Good show young sir.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nobodyknowsit
i have been seeing this girl for 1-2 months now and i have gotten her completely topless and have fingered her and gave her her first orgasm. she is inexperienced and has never done anything with anyone else. when we makeout she does nothing, im the one kisseng her body, etc. how should i go about getting her to not be so timid and give me head on valentines day
I had a friend once tell me that he told a girl that it tastes like beef jerky!!!LOL!!Honest Truth FolkS!

Pjl2010

Reaction score
To: oldskewlboyjay

Hi, I took me a long time before I began giving head. It was on my former fu*k buddy that I gave head for the first time, but it took me half a year to even do anything besides him do all the work.... Sometimes it takes time to get a girl to feel comfortable enough. We females have a lot of issues to work out before doing to much, such as respect, and if we are actually good enough or if the man will be patient as we practice to his expectations. If you really care for her, then instead of the old school practice, use some things to help guide her. for example, I loooove my boyfriend, but he is extremely inexperienced, so as I not only guide him, I also have card games for sex as well to introduce different things. The games can be so fun, you dont think too much about doing something till after and then its like, oh--that was cool. However, let her take her time and ignore most of those crude comments. I was taken advantage of by ppl I trusted, and no forcing will only cause her to either break up with you, or push you away from her physically or both... let her find her style and skill, all the while, guide her gently and try to enjoy it. I understand the frustration, due to my boyfriend.
good luck

U

user43770

I realize this is an old thread, but I'd like to answer it, anyway. If you're trying to get with a sexually inexperienced girl there are two main ingredients: alcohol and seclusion (preferably a comfortable setting). The last thing you want to do with an inexperienced girl is talk about things first. If you do this then she's probably going to over-analyze things and talk herself out of it. Start making out with her and escalate appropriately. Eventually move her hand to your crotch. If she doesn't get it, lay down and undo your pants.

You can also have success by going down on her first. Good idea if she is sexually inexperienced imo.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I realize this is an old thread, but I'd like to answer it, anyway. If you're trying to get with a sexually inexperienced girl there are two main ingredients: alcohol and seclusion (preferably a comfortable setting). The last thing you want to do with an inexperienced girl is talk about things first. If you do this then she's probably going to over-analyze things and talk herself out of it. Start making out with her and escalate appropriately. Eventually move her hand to your crotch. If she doesn't get it, lay down and undo your pants.

You can also have success by going down on her first. Good idea if she is sexually inexperienced imo.
Yes, this is good advice. Only problem I have with inexperienced girls is that they turn me off because they are too uptight. Alot of them have "not so alluring" muffs too. Either they don't shave, they stink (because they don't know how to keep them clean), etc.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you gotta do is pull your pants down and stand infront of her. She will most likely start playing with it then eventually get down to.. you know.