Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to flirt with a lawyer

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellows

She is a 38 y.o. divorced lawyer
We are typing over the messager since wednesday
I´ve typed to lawyers before but I spoilted the game

I would like you guys to give some tips for a good conversation with
this kind of womand

We intend to meet within 15 days

Mustache

Reaction score
Don't praise her and put her on a pedestal because she is a lawyer.

Thats my advice, people can keep adding.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write her a suppena to show up for lunch, if she doesn't tell her you'll send the cops to get her........

Don't focus on what she does. Treat her like regular woman. The fact that she is successfull only means that you can't be a tottal guffball when talking to her, but you still have to be fun......AND CLICK....

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, nice tips
She told me, she brokeup up with boyfriend because he often told her that she was too much educated for him

Of course I will not be too obvious like that a**hole, but we never know...

Mustache

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
The way to attract her is to speak confidently treat her like she is an equal to you and look her straight in the eyes and never look down or away and don't even talk about a relationship or sex, let her be the one that flirts with you, I allured a Hot Babe doing just this, after I had read about it in a dating book, I didn't think it would work, it did, I was shocked, but extremely delighted I can tell you. :yes:

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated very accomplished women, and I'd recommend not letting her occupation be the subject of anything unless she brings it up first. She probably will at some point because she has worked hard to get where she's at.

Sounds to me like she broke up wih her last boyfriend because he was putting her on a pedestal by saying she was to educated for him. My guess is that the whole lawyer thing was too much for him to handle. Meet her halfway, and treat her like no one special.

I'd stay away from sending her a subpoena for a date until you've known her for a little while. Doing that would tell her that her occupation is high on your radar, and could backfire. On the other hand, if she is the one who cracks a lawyer joke or two, go for it.

Mustache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellows

As I said, we met on wednesday on a chat
On friday 5 PM she said on the messager:
"I am gonna travel this week end, see you monday"

On friday night, we exchanged some messages on the cell phone ( no voice)
and I sent the last message

Yesterday and today, I got no message from her
Should send a good morning message or wait ?

Mustache

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you date, don't talk or she'll use it against you in future conversations.

In fact, just sit there staring silently at her. Then she won't have evidence to use against you.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is no different from other women, treat her like you would any other woman you would be with. Leave her carreer out and just act like you would act with any woman.

Lawyers are nothing more than technicians that are supposed to know the rules that we have to live by, that's all.

K

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mustache said:
On friday night, we exchanged some messages on the cell phone ( no voice)
and I sent the last message
If you have her cell number, why weren't you calling her???

Come on dude! You need to show her you mean business and that you are not intimidated by what she does. I'm pretty sure that most guys she has met in the past have been intimidated by her. You need to show her you are the real man and you are going to TELL her what to do!

Trust me, women like that spend all day trying to be all powerful and mighty, but when they meet a guy, the want him to be a MAN, control her, dominate her and tell her what to do!

I date these career chicks all the time and there is nothing that turns them on more than you acting like a man and showing her who is the superior gender.

oh, as a little tip... Here is a line I use on these chicks when they start going on and on about how amazing and successful they are....

Her: oh i'm so great, i'm so inteligent, i'm so amazing, bla bla
Me: Hey, I already think you are pretty cool, you dont have to try to impress me...

:up:

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spoken with many lawyers, and found that lawyers have got to be the dumbest people on the planet. I don't like to stereotype so this is not true for all. But for some reason, I stay away from them as much as possible.

I'm an AFC, so getting on with a lawyer might be easier than other girls, but still a bit of a challenge for me. My skills with females have not developed as well as my other skills.

Last edited: