How to Duck and Weave a B!tch!?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yoYO!

So, I was rapping w. this hot indian chick tonight. Turned out to be an x-Stripper. Anyways... this is my local bar, and its closing in a week. I already had created rapport, attraction, got her number... and we'll, wanted to keep pimpin the scene. Enjoy my night. But there was the unspoken... "where you going?" vibe. Not cool.

I tried to break from her... but she asked me, "do you want me to go w. you?" I said, "Sure"... thinking "FVCK!" I would have kept it real, but it would have blown all the goodness I had created, thus future connects. So... a measely placation... and the moment dragged on.

Anyways... sh!t kept on, and finally bounced from her.
Went to the bar, to grab another beer, and see her waving to me from the door. She caught up w. me a few minutes later... and tried to pull some sh!t on me about calling her (an angle so she would have my number, which I didn't quite want w/o some thought). So... she took that as a "fvck you" and said she was out.

Anyways... just wondering what kind of angles you cats implement when at a bar, and macking up more than 1 honey a night. All the while not killing any formulated connections.

Lets hear it!? ;)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.
I agree w. you.

But the issue I find is... sometimes, beyond such scenarios where you can suave on as you prescribed. Using the connection to only amplify its intensity, and/or create more from it, through other chicks. Sometimes it becomes an issue of nurse or lose.

Chicks will only ride so far on an initial meeting. Sometimes it comes to the point, where they will right off whatever brilliance was originally connected. So in such circumstances... how do you play it beyond, "I'm good w. my balls baby", lol!?

But cheers' on the comment.
Your experience shared, is still of value to solidyfying my behaivor/understanding.

Peace'