Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with flakes?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, im indecisive whether to next her or not.. but one thing she is flaking and it really drives me crazy..damn it makes me a women hater...I called her couple of days ago and she did not pick up and texted her no reply again.. I said fcvk it..let her go hell... last night she called me at 2 am i did not reply and than texted she is saying like she was busy... not a reasonable excuse..big lie..and than again why she is calling back? .and i know if i take her out, i would bone her obviously... but whatever i hate this kind of girls... my question is how do you deal this kind of flakes? what would u do ? move on or stay stick to her?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use her as a backup plan when you have nothing better to do. Don't expect anything and have fun. One woman doesn't make or break your life. :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't deal with them. You leave them alone to their own devices. If you don't you'll end up feeling the way that you do now and it could effect your game.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait no longer than 15 mins. after that, leave. I usually wait for them to contact me, and let them know that it is unacceptable to waste my time like that. give them another chance.

I give each woman 2 chances.

1 flake-out is a fluke, 2 is a pattern.

after that, dump her.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have to decide whether or not you enjoy when girls do this. If you hate girls that flake and find it annoying, then simply find girls that don't do it and actually enjoy going out with girls. Women hating sucks man, not all girls are bad....find them!