Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with dudes trying to steal ur girls

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a college party the other night where i didnt know anyone very well and i made friends with some college freshman who also knew almost nobody. He pointed out a coulple of b1tches who looked like cavemen and told me he thought they were hot. Anyways im a good looking dude, even tho im not as old as the ppl in the party i usually dont have any problems. through out the night several hotties approached me and i broke em off and took them outside for some 1 on 1. so this dude i met is a skinny guy and to my best jugements not ugly but definatly not anything girls go after. well every time i start talking with a girl he would work his way into our conversations. in the begining i would get all the attention and the eye contact and sh1t but this kid could talk a mile a minute and spit out one lame punchline after another. how do i dominate little fukers like this without looking desperate for some female attention?