Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Control Your Wife's Behavior by Being a Pack Leader

silvioman

Reaction score
please advices

Good morning to everyone.
I'm from Portugal, I have 34 years.
sorry my incorrect english....

I've read many books about alpha male tips and I practised some methods for some years with girlfriends i had.
I currently have a girlfriend, a relationship for 10 months.

I'm always in the position of dominance, I decide where we walk, I decide what we eat and what restaurant we go, etc..
I told Her several times behaviors that do not like on her, and she changed some things.
She stopped speaking by cellphone with ex-boyfriend, she gave up facebook friends, she gave up talking with some stupid guys, etc.

But she has a strong personality, not like being submissive or passive.
she hates to hear orders.

Sometimes she goes to a Disco with friends until dawn, I say I do not like it.
(I say with a strong authoritary voice). I have confident voice, I am good looking and I practise martial arts, I take care of my body, etc.

I told her I dont like a woman with that kind of attitudes, and I have no desire to endure it.
and I asked her for a time.
(trying to scare her). but she reacted like she did not care.
how should I do?

In other old situations she changed old habits.
Or was crying saying she did not want to lose me and that would change their attitude.
but now she no longer reacts.
She don't even answer my cellphone messages.
It seems that she wants to make a life of a "teenager", all nights on a DISCO.
but she is 31 years old..

I Guess many women nowadays, don't feel need of a boyfriend, because they like to be «free» and they know they can **** with any guy, anytime they wants. because in a DISCO there are lots of starving guys

PS:
Its a long term relationship, 10 months, she already knew my parents, and I met her Parents too.

frank001

Reaction score
Thank you for advising on "how to control your wife's behaviour by being a pack leade

Hi there,

I don't know how to appreciate your concrete advise on this. You may not know but what you have been describing in this discussion is priceless. It just worked with my wife :))))

I have been through many religious books including Bible, Kuran... or I have seen many harsh advises like how to eventually convince your wife that you are The Man. But all of those advises seemed to be on the edge of the bush either it happens so good or so bad that you end up loosing your point on your wife.

So, what you are giving here in this thread is just priceless. I am so content and now enjoying the moment that I was finally able to find a piece of scripture :) to follow. I attentively examined your writing on how to control woman, there is no lie in it. And I believe you are a very successful man too.

Best,
a new member:)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the event it wasn't posted yet, I highly recommend reading Married Man Sex Life. Between that and Rollos blog you guys shouldn't have hardly any problems in the relationship game arena.