Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask out a Younger woman

Reaction score
Shame on you - you should be dating 50 year olds!! :rolleyes:

At 19 she most likely had 17 pimps already - what is your concern???

DJ#7436

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen, dont tell her how you feel. Run your game on her.

NewB

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telos said:
Omen, you sound kind of creepy.
Not hardly.

And what's so creepy about the post? I like a woman :yes:

She's one of those that could pass for 21 or so, so at first look you cant tell she's only 18. I kind of hate those cause you get your hopes up, then you go... What the F?

Or are you creped out about the Chris Hanson thing. lol

Ok seriously, there is something wrong with old dudes going after 13yr olds. THAT'S wrong. And that is illegal

Going after a college chick... let me check.... Seems to be ok, and last time I checked a Sophomore college girl is not illegal. Unless it is where you live.

DJ#7436 said:
Omen, dont tell her how you feel. Run your game on her.

NewB
Actually its prob more of that. I haven't had a relationship with her, so I cant really say I have feelings for her. lol I'm going to DA her next week and more of the lines run the... hold her hand and tell her she's exceptionally beautiful line :up: she'll blush, guarantee. And I can bet money too she's never been approached like that either.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with it......although I agree that 99% of the time there is no long term potential. I love all women 18 and up. hehe

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a friend who's 26 who goes for 18 and 19 year olds, and I thought THAT was creepy. But 36???? Come on man.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
I've got a friend who's 26 who goes for 18 and 19 year olds, and I thought THAT was creepy. But 36???? Come on man.
See and that's a tad different than them just happening on occasion. I dont GO for them and be like... gotta be 18 or 19. In fact the only time I dated one was when I was 23.

And i've never dated one since. I can pass for 18 so what happens is they usually flock my way. I flirt all the time but I normally wont go for them. This is the only time in 5yrs i've remotely found enough of something I like in one to maybe pursue her.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't everyone just be normal and pursue girls within 5 years of their own age? I don't care what anyone says, if you're getting on an internet board asking for help on how to get with a specific chick that's 10 or more years younger than you who just got out of high school, YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO FIX

A 18 year old and a 28 year old who met each other, and gradually got closer over the course of a few days, and have now been dating for several months is one thing. Asking on a board how to get some younger chick who you have a crush on to like you is something completely different

firefighter1junkie

Reaction score
Legyron, I do not have a crush on her. Nor do I want anything serious, just have some fun. If it winds up going somewhere sexually then so be it.

firefighter1junkie

Reaction score
Also Iam not asking for help, just ideas after all this is and will be the last younger WOMAN (notice I said WOMAN and not girl because she is not a girl) I try for. I guess it is just for me to see if I can still get a 19-40 yr old woman.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl graduated highschool in 2006
you graduated highshcool in 1989

I just turned 25..and if I was single....no one under 21 period..and probably go for women 24-27.

a 19 yr old is a freaking child compared to a man who is about to hit the back nine.

cant you find a nice woman 25-33?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya bro,

You could have asked this in the Mature Man forum and gotten a better response. There are alot of kiddies in here who don't like the competition and won't allow themselves to comprehend and believe that girls ages 18-19 actually do like older guys.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Heya bro,

You could have asked this in the Mature Man forum and gotten a better response. There are alot of kiddies in here who don't like the competition and won't allow themselves to comprehend and believe that girls ages 18-19 actually do like older guys.

its not that.

I cant believe any man 36 years old would enjoy talking to a girl who just left highschool.

ligyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Heya bro,

i dont think that's the problem. i think the issue is that they're getting on a forum asking about particular young girls, which just seems creepy to me

i know there are plenty of 18-19 that like older guys, and know some that dated older guys.

why not make a post like "how to improve myself to be more naturally attractive to younger women?" instead of "so im 30 and so there's this 18 yr old chick that i want to bang...."

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Eric Live.. wrong place to post this. Too many younger guys on here who feel threatened by an older guy stepping on their turf... or so they think..

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Agree with Eric Live.. wrong place to post this. Too many younger guys on here who feel threatened by an older guy stepping on their turf... or so they think..

I guess he can buy her alcohal since she cant get it for a couple more years.

and she can take him to college parties.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ligyron said:
I don't care what anyone says, if you're getting on an internet board asking for help on how to get with a specific chick that's 10 or more years younger than you who just got out of high school, YOU HAVE ISSUES THAT YOU NEED TO FIX
Since when did desiring a firm ass and perky t!ts become an issue any man had to fix in themselves? Thats more or less a hardwired desire none of us can escape from lol.

The younger the better so long as she's legal. :yes:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Since when did desiring a firm ass and perky t!ts become an issue any man had to fix in themselves? Thats more or less a hardwired desire none of us can escape from lol.

The younger the better so long as she's legal. :yes:

Ain't that the truth, roof

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf ever. the man is 36 years old.

I seriously doubt any of you would **** a 19 year old and then be her man...and then go eat with her parents, show her off at work parties..take her around you married with kid friends.

then proceed to drop her back off at her dorm and hang out with her 18-19 year old friends.

if you do this..your a deperate loser. There are plenty of single, attractive, wealthy, fun woman 25-30 if you cant find them..then you have no game or alpha male prescense anyways.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is funny is that if a 19 year old guy came on here and said he wanted to bang a 36 year old that he works with, all the guys on here would be saying "yeah man, go for it".. "tap that ass".. and giving him props for trying. Turn it around and the same guys have a problem with the 36 year old guy banging a 19 yr old girl.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as everone is legal and consenting and nobody gets hurt.. do whatever you want. life is too short to not enjoy yourself. dont let the rules of society hold you back from what you want out of life.

-SLB