Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
ask her POLITELY and with DESPERATION to be your g/f..a don juan like myself would say to ms. right.."oh baby, oh baby, i want you so badly...every minute of my day im thinking of you..and even though u may not have noticed, i bend down and worship the ground you step on..your eyes are so beautiful that they shame the stars in heaven, like daylight does a lamp..so please, pretty please, can i call you my g/f??" believe me man, this line works..but try to act like you must have her and a good helper is to bend down on your knees. good luck man..the don juan power is with you

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by machoguy123:
ask her POLITELY and with DESPERATION to be your g/f..a don juan like myself would say to ms. right.."oh baby, oh baby, i want you so badly...every minute of my day im thinking of you..and even though u may not have noticed, i bend down and worship the ground you step on..your eyes are so beautiful that they shame the stars in heaven, like daylight does a lamp..so please, pretty please, can i call you my g/f??" believe me man, this line works..but try to act like you must have her and a good helper is to bend down on your knees. good luck man..the don juan power is with you

great sarcasm =) u could make a great AFC.

Reaction score
Macho guy.

Great advice. Lol.

But seriously, what if you did it as a joke? Like, being sarcastic to the girl... I'm thinking Eddie Murphy in Nutty Proffessor ("Buddy Love" character)... would it still be a bad choice, or would it get you extra points for having a sarcastic sense of humor?

Ko-B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice here is probably one of the most ignorant sh!ts I've ever read in my entire life...

jc7875

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the info im gathering from this is leading to not asking a girl out with words.. but let time take its part ? Maybe she will ask you out , or you both can consider it a date in the meantime ?

Vegas Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand a damm thing you're saying, jc7875. Try again when you sober up, dude.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please.... PLEASE dont tell machoguy that he "could make a great DJ." He will take it to his head... he already has the impression that he's a DJ, and he keeps trying to give newbies extraordinarily AFC advice.... in fact... I'm not so sure he was joking in that post....

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i must say someone said "you never ask a girl anything unless its to marry i have asked a girl something once with great response (thanks to david de angelo i think)

can i kiss you?
her: umm ok:
cool, maybe next time then :smile:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
you guys take this prize and power stuff way to seriously. whats wrong with just asking her or suggesting it? what happened to being the man and taking the first step, or making the first move. half the info on this site contradicts itself, lol my gosh

:p you keep waiting for her to ask, and that's the reason most of you dont ever have girlfriends.

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
:p you keep waiting for her to ask, and that's the reason most of you dont ever have girlfriends.
That was my mindset so i decided to ask myself.

She responded with a hug and a kiss, and i was so happy. But 2 days later, she said she didn't want a relationship, told me to forget about that, and yeah. Just offering my insights.

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
You Don't Need To Ask Her Just Play Along With Her,try To Invite Her To Your Place.when You Are With Her Alone Men Make Moves She Understands And Knows What You Want So Play The Game With Her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
jc7875 said:
All the info im gathering from this is leading to not asking a girl out with words.. but let time take its part ? Maybe she will ask you out , or you both can consider it a date in the meantime ?
Why are you so concerned about having this post deleted?

(hn)

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to actually ask, then you're not close enough. Basically you don't have to ask a girl to be your girlfriend. Either she is or she's not. It's not like asking a girl out. You'll know if she's your girlfriend.

rapidfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask. Just keep doing what you're doing/hanging out with her until she proposes the question herself.

vagelaras97

Reaction score
well...if you are at her place there's a way you can ask her!!write her a letter saying how you feel and that you want her to be your girlfriend.Tell her that you must leave and just before you leve give her the letter and ask her to open it when you leave.You'll wait out of the door while she thinks that you left.At the end of the letter you'll be saying:''I'm waiting out of the door for an answer''.When she reads it she'l open the door(give her a big smile).She'll say ''yes'' or ''no''.If she says ''no'' just be confident and don't let it bring you down.Even IF she says ''no'',she'll know that there's a person that likes her.One more thing:SHE WILL LOVE IT!!!!

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I did it.

We were out and a little girl said that we looked like a cute couple.

Later on the date I just turned to her and said "You know that little girl said we were a cute couple" and gave her a wink and she knew where I was going with that.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will not ask her to be your girlfriend. She will ask you if she is your girlfriend. That's the way it has usually worked in my experience. Remember, girls think about these things - probably more than you do. I have generally found that, if a girl has been interested in me, she'll ask me fairly soon if we're an item. In fact, the most recent girl I've been dating asked me on our second date if we were a 'thing'. I never even had to suggest it to her.

If you're dating a girl for a while, you should be building up a natural intimacy with her, one that you don't have to explain. In creative writing classes, student novelists are told that they should show rather than tell. That way their reader will be more immersed in the environment and be better able to relate to the story that they're reading about. The same principle holds pretty true with dating women - don't ask her to be your girl, show her that she's your girl.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is have sex with them until they wonder why I haven't asked her yet to be my girlfriend and then after a good porking just ask her during a cuddle and she'll say yes.

Basically, what Sophomakhos said.