How should i dump this girl?? ASAP!!

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been goin out with this girl for a while now and i dont really feel anything with her no more. I dont really like her anymore as she is not that hot. I want to get a new girl. She is really into me though an she is always like if u get me mad i will beat you and makes a joke about it. we always argue and i just wanna end this. she alwys talks about wierd stuf too. Help me think of somthin to say for tomorow. Thank you

ps i was thinking somthing like : "i just dont like how we have been argueing so i think it is over". i think this is a bad line though

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say you're not interested in a relationship at this point in your life. You could add that you want to focus on schoolwork and don't want to have to deal with commitment. You are young and don't want to be tied up in a relationship.

Then wait 2-3 weeks and go out with that other girl you want.

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
but

i could see her saying somthing like i wont be a hassal i mean she WILL do ANYTHING to stay with me. please help i like the advice but the schoolwork thing wont work out i dont think.

dante82

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

that is pretty good. how does this sound " hey so and so i dont think this is going to work because we argue too much and i just dont think we should go out anymore. but at least we can still be friends.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no longer interested in persuing this relationship.

Walk.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been of the 'blunt force' type. I would just tell her that it has been great, but that you don't think that you work well with her/she isn't what you're looking for, but your time with her has been great.

Just think of what girls say to guys when they break up with them. Let her down easy, try not to really make her feel worthless, don't toss blame. Just tell her it has to happen in the interest of saving your time and hers.