Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how often do you go out to eat

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with your girlfriend at a nice restaurant? we do it bout once a week is that too much?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you afford it? Do you enjoy it?

I've had years in my life where I'd eat at nice upscale places 1-3 times a week because I could afford it and enjoyed it. Either with friends or a woman. It didn't matter.

There is no too much or too litle if you enjoy it or don't and as long as you're not doing it just to "impress" her (what I used to do in my old days).

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you're a college student like me, watch how many times you go out to eat. My gf is not too bad off and dines out a lot with her family. We started going out to eat and pretty decent places AT LEAST once per week. $30/meal times 2 is $60 PER WEEK. Times 4 is $240!!!! ON FOOD.

Pretty f*cked up. Anyway, I got sick of it eventually and told her that we're not going out too much anymore. She ends up paying a lot the time now, which is cool!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my gf I keep it sparingly (maybe once a month) to keep her interested in it and to keep it special. When we go out to eat, its usually at very nice places probably $80 - 200$ price-range and its a whole big thing where we get dressed up and everything so she always appreciates it...

Like the other person stated, do what you want to do tho.

-Cod3r