Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how my nice guyness somewhat ruined my life

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of us have been through that path. The most important thing is to realize what's going, change for the better and never look back.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your bluntness. It's not easy to admit what you did wrong in the past. It's a good thing. By recognizing your own AFC behavior, you are one step close in becoming a better person.

My advice to you is to fix what you can fix right now. You don't have to start from big problem first. Focus on doing one thing at a time.

What you did was creepy. It's no wonder that she wants to puke everytime she sees you.

Start with that. There are tons of useful materials on the internet. Search for something like, "how to not become creepy around girls", etc.

You might want to also learn about non-verbal communications. YouTube is a great place to learn about this matter. How you talk, walk, move, look can give you different outcomes.

SS + DJ Bible + Google search + YouTube are your best friends

It's 3:30 AM here and I'm so sleepy. I wish that I can give you more advices but my mind is so tired right now.

You remind me of my AFC days. Those advices are what I did to fix my AFC behavior in the past. I hope what I wrote can help you too.

doctorstrange

Reaction score
I really appreciate all your comments. I'll stick around and maybe post updates, if anyone's interested lol.

You know, it's already gotten better but sometimes when I'm reading or really doing anything, this image of 2 guys sucking her tits (god knows in front of how many people, she went there as part of a student meeting so there were people from many countries lol) comes before my eyes out of nowhere and...it hurts. It both hurts and kinda scares me I think. I don't want to admit that I still have feelings for her and I'm trying to move on as hard as I can but that goddamn image still keeps haunting me like the killer from Scream or Halloween. Is this normal or should I go see a psychologist before I go mental lol.