Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how much money did you lose before getting laid?

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a question today.
how much money did you lose before getting laid?
If it often free, how?

ps. stippers and hoes aren't counted!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero. I spend money to have fun, getting laid is a serendipitous benefit that I never expect.

Serenity

Reaction score
Nothing. How? Don't do expensive activities unless you're only paying for yourself and you want to do it anyways.

Cool women don't act like prostitutes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Last 3 non-strippers:

1) (HB9 age 19): bought her a drink ($8), and opted to get a hotel ($139) instead of taking her to my apartment which was messy at the time. $146.
2) (HB7 age 40): bought her dinner ($120) and had got nearby hotel in her town ($130). $250.
3) (HB7 age 40): gave her a glass of wine at my apartment. $10.

Average price: $135.33 ($46 + hotel).

Note I opted to get the hotels but if you keep your apartment cleaner than I do (I work at home so sometimes it gets messy with computer equipment) this would have cost much less.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl(barely an HB7) I went out with I spent $20 on and got laid....on the first date!

Typically I buy them 2 drinks and that's it. Every now and then I might buy dinner and drinks.

Years ago after I got divorced I took this HB9 out. She was the first woman I had been out with post-divorce. I was so excited yet clueless. I picked her up at her apartment, gave her a rose, took her out for dinner/drinks at a steak house, and took her to a concert. I probably spent over $100 on her. She stood me up for the 2nd date. haha
But that's ok, that girl has been perpetually single for the last 10yrs, and is now 45, wrinkled up, and post wall. Looks is all she had going for her and now she will be miserable the rest of her life.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I spent about $50 last night :).on drinks and food. Second date though, so including the first, probably $80.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that if I take a girl out on a nice date at a restaurant it just looks like I'm trying too hard. From the beginning I start planting seeds for casual outings. After I know she has qualities i am interested in I'll get a little more formal with her but not off the get go. How do I get to know someone better at a concert when I can't really talk to them?

To answer the question. Drinks can be expensive. So I'll burn 50-100 on drinks no problem. Money is spent gradually and if things are looking good I'll push to stay longer. If she's not fun I'll make something up and leave.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It should cost about 2-3 times what you spend when you go out alone.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make me money; I network through their friends, family, and orbiters. I have bought three businesses over the last few years through women. If you are losing money with any act you take, you are doing it all wrong. Instead, you should be investing your money.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So you saw what cheap dates cost.

Now, here was what the best date of my life cost:

1) Bought her $300 worth of Victorian era clothing for lingerie photo shoot.
2) Spent $1200 on pocket watch with gold chain (which I kept).
3) Bought a $35 string tie.
4) Rented the best Bed and Breakfast in the Nation ($400).
5) We dressed up in 1890's clothing and I took her out for wine, dinner, pizza and coffee ($300) in a small town in Georgia where we could walk everywhere.
6) Small belated Valentine's gifts $40.

$1040 (I kept the pocket watch and string tie but $2275 invested)

Several women we met that night said I looked like Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind (1939) and she looked like Grace Kelly in High Noon (1951). She said Clark Gable was the handsomest man she ever saw, and I told her Grace Kelly was the most beautiful woman I ever saw, and we proved it. Never in my life did I have sex with a woman 3 straight times with only a few minutes in between. I had planned that date for 3 months and it was worth it.

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, interesting facts. Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you saw what cheap dates cost.

Now, here was what the best date of my life cost:

1) Bought her $300 worth of Victorian era clothing for lingerie photo shoot.
2) Spent $1200 on pocket watch with gold chain (which I kept).
3) Bought a $35 string tie.
4) Rented the best Bed and Breakfast in the Nation ($400).
5) We dressed up in 1890's clothing and I took her out for wine, dinner, pizza and coffee ($300) in a small town in Georgia where we could walk everywhere.
6) Small belated Valentine's gifts $40.

$1040 (I kept the pocket watch and string tie but $2275 invested)

Several women we met that night said I looked like Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind (1939) and she looked like Grace Kelly in High Noon (1951). She said Clark Gable was the handsomest man she ever saw, and I told her Grace Kelly was the most beautiful woman I ever saw, and we proved it. Never in my life did I have sex with a woman 3 straight times with only a few minutes in between. I had planned that date for 3 months and it was worth it.
On my last date I spent about $100,000 on the girl cause I bought her a Maserati

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
On my last date I spent about $100,000 on the girl cause I bought her a Maserati
Wow, you equate spending $1000 with buying her a Maserati? That's like calling $1 a $100 bill.

Will you tell us your salary and how much you spend on a date? I'll bet you work more hours per date than I do.

Seriously, get a job. Working isn't that bad.