Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do you share with your parents about your love life?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So women haven't changed over that time frame?
This is a bit of a tangent, but anyway...Francisco, is this a serious question or are you busting my balls...?? Heck you didn´t register yesterday, did you? Society has changed, but neither biological nor evolutionary imperatives have changed the slightest bit. That enough in a nutshell?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
This is a bit of a tangent, but anyway...Francisco, is this a serious question or are you busting my balls...?? Heck you didn´t register yesterday, did you? Society has changed, but neither biological nor evolutionary imperatives have changed the slightest bit. That enough in a nutshell?
Ahhh, Russia....

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Jeebus!

Are you seriously saying that the the behaviour of women hasn't changed in the last 30 years, especially when it comes to women and their perspective of the world?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Holy Jeebus!

Are you seriously saying that the the behaviour of women hasn't changed in the last 30 years, especially when it comes to women and their perspective of the world?
Guys, have you been smoking something over there???
Or is there genuine interest in this question?
We might make this a separate thread. Actually would be interesting. How much of modern women´s mental make up is instilled by modern (!) society and how much is hard wired by evolution? Or in other words - how much can Casanova, Weininger (!), Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Lermontov and all the others tell us about women and their nature? Can they at all? I´d bet my left nut that they can tell us everything... more than we ever would want to know even. But ok lets discuss that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
I tried to discuss DJ stuff with my dad some time... Dad is definitely alpha, successful in business as well as in sports and he definately had his share of babes. Been married now to mom for 25 years and they are still happy together although mom is a very strong dominant character but dad doesn´t take shyt from her nor from anybody, never.

Complete and utter failure... I got the "Let me tell you, you have to be completely open and honest when entering a relationship" speech and the "your conception of women makes me worried" talk, was called manipulative and misguided..

Typica text book example of a natural who never analyzed his own ways and when confronted with them does not only not recognize them, but criticises them harshly...
My experience dealing with people at the international level is that middle age men from Russia (born and raised there) are EXTREMELY alpha.

That being said, I agree about being honest from the beginng. I don't phuck around. I tell them straight up what I want and don't want. Even if I look like an azs in their eyes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Holy Jeebus!

Pssssstttt.... Russia...... :whistle: