Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many steroid freaks at your gym?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
It seems there are quite a few of them in mine. These guys are idiots, I guess they think if they look as big as Schwarzenegger, they will pull a$$. There is one guy who was fairly big one month ago (but not at all huge, just real cut) and now he is the friggin size of Lee Haney!! Alot of these guys I see turn all red when they lift and there eyes seem to bulge out of their skull when they workout. I do not understand these idiots.......besides taking steroids is like cheating on a test.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legal arguments aside, I don't really see a problem with an adult, experienced lifter using some anabolic assistance if they have researched the issue and have made an informed decision. More and more men these days are seeking testosterone replacement and augmentation (legally) and benefitting from it. It is the inexperienced and younger lifter who hasn't built a solid, natural base and has no knowledge of the subject who should avoid steroids.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Legal arguments aside, I don't really see a problem with an adult, experienced lifter using some anabolic assistance if they have researched the issue and have made an informed decision. More and more men these days are seeking testosterone replacement and augmentation (legally) and benefitting from it. It is the inexperienced and younger lifter who hasn't built a solid, natural base and has no knowledge of the subject who should avoid steroids.
Very true.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
It seems there are quite a few of them in mine. These guys are idiots, I guess they think if they look as big as Schwarzenegger, they will pull a$$. There is one guy who was fairly big one month ago (but not at all huge, just real cut) and now he is the friggin size of Lee Haney!! Alot of these guys I see turn all red when they lift and there eyes seem to bulge out of their skull when they workout. I do not understand these idiots.......besides taking steroids is like cheating on a test.
there faces turning red is from an intense workout. taking steroids doesnt make you an idiot. to make it in the world of bodybuilding you will most likely need assistance from steroids. i think your judment is biased and uneducated

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamnit! Just worry about yourself and not others! I personally think you're jealous of them, because if you were big naturally (from hard work, that is), you wouldn't care at all.
Listen, grab your ass to the gym and work yourself off, not "oh... wow... nice bench..."!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KmZDon
Goddamnit! Just worry about yourself and not others! I personally think you're jealous of them, because if you were big naturally (from hard work, that is), you wouldn't care at all.
Listen, grab your ass to the gym and work yourself off, not "oh... wow... nice bench..."!
First off I am not jealous of them because these guys are too big! If they are on steroids it is not because they are professional body builders, they are doing it because they think women will find them more attractive or they want to feel more dominant over other men. In my opinion, steroids is cheating and the easy way out. I guess I hot a sore spot with you guys, I guess you are all ROIDFREAKS as well.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I am not jealous of them because these guys are too big! If they are on steroids it is not because they are professional body builders, they are doing it because they think women will find them more attractive or they want to feel more dominant over other men. In my opinion, steroids is cheating and the easy way out. I guess I hot a sore spot with you guys, I guess you are all ROIDFREAKS as well.
We are not ROIDFREAKS. By your logic, that means anyone who uses pro-hormone, alternative hormone, steroids, or anything like that, are ROIDFREAKS. Also by that logic, you're saying people like Arnold Schwarzenegger are not professional body builder because they were on steroid.
Well to quote mrsoy:
"to make it in the world of bodybuilding you will most likely need assistance from steroids"
Btw, it's not "most likely", it's "you need".

Taking steroid doesn't mean but unless you don't know how to use them! That's the point! To quote Templeton:
"It is the inexperienced and younger lifter who hasn't built a solid, natural base and has no knowledge of the subject who should avoid steroids."

Here is a difference you'll probably never see if I never said it!
They use steroid because they want to be a professional body builder, to go on contest, you want to body build because you want to look good (and that's it about you).
They don't use steroid to look good! They use it to win competitions!

My point is, stop wasting Allen's bytes by posting useless thread!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KmZDon
We are not ROIDFREAKS. By your logic, that means anyone who uses pro-hormone, alternative hormone, steroids, or anything like that, are ROIDFREAKS. Also by that logic, you're saying people like Arnold Schwarzenegger are not professional body builder because they were on steroid.
Well to quote mrsoy:
"to make it in the world of bodybuilding you will most likely need assistance from steroids"
Btw, it's not "most likely", it's "you need".

Taking steroid doesn't mean but unless you don't know how to use them! That's the point! To quote Templeton:
"It is the inexperienced and younger lifter who hasn't built a solid, natural base and has no knowledge of the subject who should avoid steroids."

Here is a difference you'll probably never see if I never said it!
They use steroid because they want to be a professional body builder, to go on contest, you want to body build because you want to look good (and that's it about you).
They don't use steroid to look good! They use it to win competitions!

My point is, stop wasting Allen's bytes by posting useless thread!
Shut up, I can post whatever I please, you are taking up more space with your responses.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up, I can post whatever I please, you are taking up more space with your responses.
You seem to be a very angry young man - or should that be boy?

Have you had a run-in with someone you assume to be a steroid user?

Relax, you'll live longer.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
You seem to be a very angry young man - or should that be boy?

Have you had a run-in with someone you assume to be a steroid user?

Relax, you'll live longer.
no.. judging from mahon's posting history he has some really odd body-image/self-esteem issues. i.e. his self-esteem is directly keyed to his perception of his body.

Don't believe me? Run a search of his posts.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
no.. judging from mahon's posting history he has some really odd body-image/self-esteem issues. i.e. his self-esteem is directly keyed to his perception of his body.

Not a healthy state of affairs and as fascinating as such a search maybe I think I will have to pass - I'm reading Nigella Bites.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL

No, you are wrong Diesel. Yes, I do wish I was a little bigger, but I am not at all ashamed of my body (think what you want). These guys get on my nerves because they take steroids for the WRONG reasons. THey are NOT trying to be in bodybuilding competitions as far as I am concerned.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are wrong Diesel. Yes, I do wish I was a little bigger, but I am not at all ashamed of my body (think what you want). These guys get on my nerves because they take steroids for the WRONG reasons. THey are NOT trying to be in bodybuilding competitions as far as I am concerned.
Well you have contradicted yourself nicely there. Earlier you liken steroid use to cheating and seem totally against it yet now you imply that taking them for competition would be the right reason by saying they are doing so for other, WRONG reasons. Which is it?

Why let what anyone else does get on your nerves anyway? It's not something that affects you so what are you worried about?

Focus on your own efforts in the gym and don't compare yourself to others, also, perhaps educate yourself on this issue so you can make informed criticisms or observations.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I can say a great majority of your posts deal with looks - so I can infer something about that..... I never said you were ashamed of your body.... merely that you are overly preoccupied with your looks, that's all.

D

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How many steroid freaks at your gym?

Originally posted by mrsoy
taking steroids doesnt make you an idiot.
Yeah, being an idiot is a prerequisite.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, first of all, not all roid users do it for chicks... your assumption that all steroiders do it for the same reason is very flawed and unresearched. Second, scrunching up your face like crazy adds to muscle tension, which is very useful for forcing as many reps as possible. So just because they look crazy when completing the last reps doesn't mean they are roid users, it just means they work out hard.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez mahon, worry about yourself. You can't control them and why should you? There are roidheads at every gym. I have yet to have one kick me off of some equipment or seen them push anyone around. They aren't b1tching about you on their steroid forums