• Yes

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 55 91.7%

• Total voters

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really seriously considered the thread of STDs when dating a girl. Yesterday I went out with this one 7.5-8 girl that had a nice rack. Well, the thing is that she was on the track team in my school and told me she loved running. So yesterday we went on a nature hike. Halfway through we ate lunch and after talking, I made the move to kiss her and she instantly loved it. I don't know if she liked how there may be people that may come by and there was the 'excitement factor' but soon she asked if I could **** her in the woods nearby. I agreed. After some more making out, we ****ed (I kept my regular clothes prior to the date and kept them in a backpack so I had my pocket full of rubbers on hand) and it was the best ever because she moaning and screaming although she tried to keep it quiet and she also gave me a BJ and I returned the favor by sucking on some tits. Anyway, it lasted for a good 10 minutes. We went back and waited another 5 minutes and then continued the hike.

It was damn good, the best so far, but one thing came across my mind. I had no idea about her sexual history. I asked around with my friends and she went out with a guy for about 3 years and probably had sex "a million times" in his words which probably means at least 50 times. Which is fine with me because I know the guy is clean. Anyway, the concern is that I may get an STD sometime in my life and I was wondering if anyone here got one and what they did after. I know that if I got one, I would dump the ***** and probably not even think about ****ing another girl for another 6 months. Any thoughts?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STD's suck, I would go postal if I got some, thank god I never gotten any for all the girls/*****s I have been with, I have danced with devil many times..I have a freind who dated one girl for 3 years...the third girl he slept with...well she cheated on him somewhere around year 2.5 thats he knows about...cause the mofo got herpes from her...I had slept with more girl than him in a week, when on my sport ****ing streaks and come out clean...it just goes to show, how if your having sex..even though your wearing condoms..your not allways safe...your taking a big risk...sometimes you get lucky, I know I have gotten luck..in the past I would bang all girls with no condom...where as my freind bangs 1 girl who he was dating for 3 year with a rubber on and gets herpes...its a matter of protecting yourself....thats half of it, the other half is chance..everytime you goto have sex you have a chance of getting an STD..with or without a condom..we all know wearing condoms is like taking a bath with your socks on ..it fvcking sucks..but its all we have...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks for your friend. Since the town I live in is relatively small (60k), a lot of the girls I've came in contact with went to my school or another school nearby. I can ask my friends and I can find out about her sexual history. If she banged some guy down in a van by the river (guess what this is referenced to), I probably wouldn't touch her without her getting tested. Herpes sucks because its always there as opposed to most other STDs which can be cleared with just a penicillin shot.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
STD's suck, I would go postal if I got some, thank god I never gotten any for all the girls/*****s I have been with, I have danced with devil many times..I have a freind who dated one girl for 3 years...the third girl he slept with...well she cheated on him somewhere around year 2.5 thats he knows about...cause the mofo got herpes from her...I had slept with more girl than him in a week, when on my sport ****ing streaks and come out clean...it just goes to show, how if your having sex..even though your wearing condoms..your not allways safe...your taking a big risk...sometimes you get lucky, I know I have gotten luck..in the past I would bang all girls with no condom...where as my freind bangs 1 girl who he was dating for 3 year with a rubber on and gets herpes...its a matter of protecting yourself....thats half of it, the other half is chance..everytime you goto have sex you have a chance of getting an STD..with or without a condom..we all know wearing condoms is like taking a bath with your socks on ..it fvcking sucks..but its all we have...
When you banged the girls without a condom on, did you cvm in them? Weren't you afriad of getting them pregnant?

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
I contracted hepatitis C from shooting up with contaminated needles but the use of Interferon eliminated the virus from my blood.

I'm one of the lucky ones.