Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many pairs of shoes do y’all own?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, cause as we all know, shoes are an essential part of a wardrobe.

Copping some Adidas Superstars tomorrow so that’ll give me 4 pairs of athletic shoes, 2 pairs of boat shoes, and 3 pairs of dress shoes, black brown and blue. Along with workout shoes. I’d say that’s enough to be stylish with the footwear in any occasion
I want to be good with the shoes but I’m not copping 20 pairs like some crazy people out there lol.

What about y’all though?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one time in my life I was a clothes horse. Had about 50 pairs of shoes. Now that I'm older I make do with 10.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, cause as we all know, shoes are an essential part of a wardrobe.

Copping some Adidas Superstars tomorrow so that’ll give me 4 pairs of athletic shoes, 2 pairs of boat shoes, and 3 pairs of dress shoes, black brown and blue. Along with workout shoes. I’d say that’s enough to be stylish with the footwear in any occasion
I want to be good with the shoes but I’m not copping 20 pairs like some crazy people out there lol.

What about y’all though?
I've always liked the Superstars. Chuck Taylor's as well. Always been a fan of the old school classics. Nike Air Max in just about any year. DC Villains. Those usually round out my athletic-casual shoes. I've got a few pair of duck boots for chit weather and a few pair of Stacy Adams Templins in different colors and a few other pair of bicycle toe shoes, when I'm trying to keep it flossy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its more about having the right pair for the right occasion.

you have the right idea, and i would never spend exuberant prices for multiple pairs of shoes, BUT i will certainly pay a premium for at least one very HIGH QUALITY pair. thats just something you cant cut corners on.

i have no problem buying used pairs if the quality is right either. you can find AEs on ebay all the time for a fraction of the price.

one thing i have recommended guys here in the past as well is a pair of black loafers for everyday casual wear. they are comfy and go with just about anything and work whether you are going to a meeting or just driving around all day running errands
Yeah I feel you black loafers are great. Especially with jeans and a white Polo. I get my shoes from eBay and Plato’s Closet lately honestly... like I got one pair of Adidas for $30 and I found the Superstars for $50. So much cheaper and just as fresh. You really gotta finesse

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 pair for more everyday stuff, a pair of boots, and then a pair of dress shoes. Don’t see why I need too much. Although I might get another for other reasons...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than I used to!
Timberland boots used for work. Tan and OLD!
Red Wing boots used for casual style.
1 pair black shoes 1 pair brown shoes for dressing up. Rare!
1 pair New Balance Black for work.
1 pair Adidas Sambas for every day.
1 pair New Balance trainers for working out.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just picked up a new pair of white Adidas. Come with Minimalist design with the tan bottom soles. Yea...