Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long to call after first night of sex...

dirtycm

Don Juan
Reaction score
what up all DJ's, been learning skills from all ya all out there. Quick question, I just slept with this girl last night for the first time and want to keep her in the rotation but not fall into her thinking she is my girlfriend yet.

Am I supposed to call her the next day or so to let her know I wasn't just out for the booty that night and make plans in the future, or let it sit for a bit and jsut call when interested again. I don't want to have her pissed off and feeling used, but don't want to seem over anxious or like and AFC fallin for her. She is an HB9 at least and has guys after her all the time. What is everyones thoughts about followup calls and dates and such.

Thanks all...dcm

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you care for her... next day.

If you don't... whenever you feel like.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 days MINIMUM.

You want to be a challenge and appear confident...

ahahhahaa,....

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do hope your joking with this question. Of course it would be most polite if you called the next day to see how she is doing. After all she did share her body with you gent.

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next day.
I got in trouble for not calling the next day. Makes the girls feel like they were used if you don't. If you wish to continue nailing her, make sure she has her silly validation. Some girls just want sex, but I would say that the majority will want the call.

kkboy85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always call the next day.

If i don't call her the next day, i'm guaranteed never to get another fuc* from her.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next day, but don't specifically mention or hint at any "level" of relationship. Just say you had a good time that night so she feels appreciated, but do NOT bring up ANYTHING that would lead to the "so . . . where are we" question.

Alexi

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys know that you lost her specifically because you didn't call the next day??? I find it extremely hard to pinpoint one move as the basis of my failures. I'm not being argumentative. I truly want to know as I'm a unsure of this question myself. What I'm currently operating with is that sex is cool but not a bigger deal than anything else.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called the next day and banged the girl on 2 more separate occasions before i started to make some AFC type moves and she lost interest plus she still had some emotional baggage which made me lose interest...

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the hookup.. did you meet at a party and bring her back and fck her? have you known this girl and developed some sort of raport with her?

If you dont really know her dont call next day.. it was a one night stand.. maybe a week down the road hit her up for another..

If you do know the girl call the next day just to say you had fun and that the two of you will have to do it again sometime.. then get off the phone.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
Next day, but don't specifically mention or hint at any "level" of relationship. Just say you had a good time that night so she feels appreciated, but do NOT bring up ANYTHING that would lead to the "so . . . where are we" question.

Alexi
Wait a second, sfalexi aren't you the guy who recently popped his cherry with a hooker?? Are you basing your advice on this encounter?? Did you really call her back? :p

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
I do hope your joking with this question. Of course it would be most polite if you called the next day to see how she is doing. After all she did share her body with you gent.
agreed. call her the next day to see how she is doing, having a good day at work, etc etc

then play it by ear

b

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Wait a second, sfalexi aren't you the guy who recently popped his cherry with a hooker?? Are you basing your advice on this encounter?? Did you really call her back? :p

HAHAHHAHAHHA