Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long have you been practicing pickup???

Shooter McGavin

Reaction score
I started my "journey" around 5 years ago. Of course it has been on and off since I had a controlling needy girlfriend for 2 of those years.

Before I actually started practicing, I had 0 friends who were girls and 0 girls that I was hooking up with. Just the thought of approaching a random girl scared the crap out of me. One day a girl broke my heart, I decided to make a change and I have been significantly better since then.

Where are you guys at on your journey to becoming a master???

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It been awhile! If you're talking about straight up attraction? Since 1998

I think we all have a God given natural ability to attract. But negative society, family, friends etc. try to oppress/downplay our natural inclinations. Deprogramming and reprogramming are the name of the game.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 3 years, if you're asking what I think you're asking. I was doing well until I fell hard for a "unicorn." Then I got content and lost it all, then lost the relationship. Still working on getting myself back, and a long ways off from being a master. Moving back in the right direction, though, finally!