Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is being able to walk away an attractive quality?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You walk away from bad deals

be it buying a
Car
House
Company
Coupon not being granted that isn’t expired

Be a f/king MAN
For Jesus Christ Sake
"Never let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk away from in 30 seconds flat if you feel the Heat around the corner"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Never let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk away from in 30 seconds flat if you feel the Heat around the corner"
Quoting the main criminal from 'Heat'. And how well did that turn out for Neil?
I'm sure you feel 'gangsta' when you say that, but it's a poor excuse for living.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is vital. I can't stress the importance of this enough.

I almost want to tell people in 2024 if they haven't walked away from anyone yet, they clearly aren't trying hard at life in general.

This isn't just something you do after a failed cold approach or some simpish date night.

Yeah, I walked away from the beached whale I inseminated on the drunken night of my 21st birthday. Silence & distance was obvious then. High fives and a story for life.

I had to walk away from another somewhat smaller version of the previous beluga. Three years older and wanting to lock me down for kids and a paycheck, at my ripe age of 23. And after only two weeks of fwcking and going out drinking. Do you think she would have magically grown thin after having kids? It was divinely clear I needed to eject.

Two weeks later, I was hooking up with a coug 17 years older than me for a couple months. Walking away was imperative because she made it abundantly clear to me that she was useless, and I got tired of her whiny BS regarding things that would never concern her directly in her lifetime. She sent an apology text later and even then; I knew no response was the best response. Her disrespect was already laid bare. White knights would've mistaken that as a sign to re-engage and try to get some more p-sleeve...spare yourself. Walk. Know your worth.

It's also okay to walk away from a relationship. Even if it was a longer one, these things can run their course out too. I've done it after a few years. Nothing lasts forever, especially your time here. It's in your best interest to become the biggest advocate for your own wellness and goals. The sooner, the better.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost want to tell people in 2024 if they haven't walked away from anyone yet, they clearly aren't trying hard at life in general.
On the other hand, if they have to walk away as much as you do, they should screen their dates better.

This is not so much about walking away, but about the ability to do so. Having the option to throw in the towel and walk away raises your value because if a woman knows you'll be floundering when she dumps you, it strengthens her dominance in the relationship (whatever relationship that is) and any relationship where a woman dominates the dynamic is basically done for.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, if they have to walk away as much as you do, they should screen their dates better.

This is not so much about walking away, but about the ability to do so. Having the option to throw in the towel and walk away raises your value because if a woman knows you'll be floundering when she dumps you, it strengthens her dominance in the relationship (whatever relationship that is) and any relationship where a woman dominates the dynamic is basically done for.
Those were the early days, Bruv. But I agree. I'm not dying to be with any one chick I've met thus far. My value exceeds that, and these new guys need to get that part down pat. Become brilliant at the basics. The other little nuances that need to be finetuned to societal issues happening now are important but get the basics down solid. Build your foundation and get after it.

The stuff preached on this site years ago was pivotal in shaping me during those early days. When most of my peers would have stayed and endured less than ideal conditions from a woman, I saw the light in being able to walk away. All of the above were war stories from age 21-23. Learning to screen better did happen by way of those early run ins. Each successive relationship I had improved by leaps and bounds. I wasn't just out bagging as many easy lays as I possibly could in my mid-20's either, because as you know, that's when career opportunities also grew by leaps and bounds. Balance and persistence were vital too.

Last edited: