Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I Gained 25 lbs this Summer

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow just signed in after years and saw this old post randomly. Good to see I still abide by the same principles now in the gym as I did back when I was younger!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent posts, Workerouter; I appreciate that you listed your max calf raise. You rarely see guys working calfs, let alone listing their PR on calfs.

I appreciate reading about your determination and fiery mentality, your "stoic intensity." too many guys at the gym today lack intensity; too many guys sitting around between sets with that dazed, tired look.

Very inspirational post. Newbies take note. This really has the makings for a sticky or spotlight post. This post should never find a grave.
Hmm...standing calf raise I have no clue what my PR is because I used to rep close to 700 lbs(stack of 300+8 45lb plates, which was all that would fit on there). I was able to do that probably 10-11 times.

Toe calf press on the leg extension machine I got up to slightly over 1,400 lbs(30 plates+the sled weight) and was able to do 3 or 4 reps on it but then it felt like I was going to rip my achilles tendon so I never added more weight or did more reps...

And if you expect me to believe you gained 25 lbs of muscle in 3 months clean you must think I'm an idiot. Dude's that are on 500 mgs a week of Test sometimes don't gain that in 3 months, and they have 3-5 times higher test levels than you would naturally. 25 lbs is possible, but it definitely wasn't all muscle. Actually the majority of it wasn't muscle. Unless you are on gear.