Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How has so suave affected your relationships?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, I think to suggest that washing up here as a teenager wouldn't have lowered our learning curve is a bit much.

Thinking about it in those terms, I would then have taken on many limiting beliefs also though. Perhaps it's best to have some experience first?
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that coming here as a teenager would stunt your growth/progress/whatever? I'm a little surprised to see that coming from you since you seem to advocate for most PUA stances.

I could see a teen being too gullible on buying into extreme opinions, and maybe not understanding some of the more subtle nuances of what is said. Interesting point. I still think you would go out and get the life experience to go along with it, and eventually figure out the right "calibration" anyway.

My biggest fear of the thought of coming here as a youngster is I might have gone off on such a sexual spree that I might have ended up impregnating some low class chick or ended up with some STDs. Who knows?

Make no mistake, I am in training to hopefully some day force myself to like the idea of some random stranger I literally met in the last six hours sweat on top of me while he tries to stealth me and then claim it must have "fell off and he didn't notice".....
I think you've been reading too many men's forums.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The downside. It seeps into your DNA. You become your skills. I'm hoping my girlfriend breaks radio silence at the moment as she's generally a great girl. We've been together 18 months and I'd hoped the relationship had legs. But if she doesn't I won't appease. I can't unlearn the knowledge - I know that if you buckle like that your opting for the slow LTR death - a clean break is better.

I've got a sick day off work - went down to get some lunch at the bakery nearby. Looked up and there was a HB 8 Arab women serving - tight bod, nice skin, long curly hair and green eyes.

UC Can I please have one of those oat cookies.
HB8 I should do that more I need some sweet things.
UC I could tell you weren't sweet enough (smirking)
HB8 I'm sweeter than I look (qualifying)
UC Don't worry we could fix that
HB8 (looks down and blushes)

Now I'm oldskool I won't pickup while I've got a girlfriend - even if she has gone passive aggressive on me. I hate branch swingers. If u can't cope with being single what's the point of inflicting yourself on someone else.

I very softly said ..u should get me one of those pies..and u should get me one of those danishes...(compliance ladder). It would have been so easy to say u should meet me for a drink this Friday at Catbar at 7.

There u go didn't even want to crack on and it happened automatically. If the GF stays AWOL I'm not going to make a great MGTOW which is a bit of a b!tch really as if it went that way I'd been planning 6 months off the market to work on my projects.

Oh and for the high value build it and they will come believers. I was sick had stubble and was in my upmarket hobbo clothes. Yes u should build value for yourself, but u don't need it to get laid.

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave has really helped me mainly because I need something to base my standards off of. I like to be fair and base things off of generally accepted standards. Without a site like this it's basically going to be whatever I want and I can be a little unreasonable sometimes when it comes to relationships. It gives me the certainty of knowing i'm in the right when dealing with women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some days I come here and read all the problems guys have and I think "Damn, I'm doing pretty good".

And other days I come here and read some post saying something like "Three weeks ago I learned to ignore women and now they're lined up around the block". And I think hey, I ignore plenty of women. :)

It can be a bit of a double edged sword.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im realizing that when a girl worthy of an LTR comes around I dont really want to put myself in that situation. Id rather fvck around with girls that are obviously not LTR worthy so that I dont get attached.