How do you understand "indifference" as a DJ?

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

The_AddMan has a nice signature. Love and hate can't stand
indifference. I thought "Wow", that's the solution to my problem.
The golden solution.

Learning takes a lot of unlearning. As they say. So I searched
for a definition of "indifferent" on google. The results were
interesting. Did you know that in eighteenth centuries in France
was founded "The Order of the indifferents". Their goal was to
fight "love empirism". Their emblem; ice. Their members; both
sexes.

Solution to MY problem. Enjoy "love" and never let it "rule" or
"command" my actions. My quest for this month is indifference.

But I'm already in a relationship, I barely know where to start.
How to act. And as usual, I demand your opinion, your words,
your experience.

thanks.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well dont demand. ask and ye shall receive. ;)

A female works by manipulating emotions. However, most guys are too easy to manipulate, so females want a challenge. this is why jerks and bad boys come in; they do what THEY want, the girl be damned.

But think about it, the female depends on you feeling emotions. anger, love, lust, infatuation, jealousy... who cares? once you feel any one of these, shes got you. However, if you can free yourself from these feelings, and be so content with yourself that it doesnt matter if she likes you or not, then you begin to understand that your life will not change whether you "get her" or dont, and there will ALWAYS be other girls who want you.

I think it said in the "Book of Women" post (great post by the way :))
that a humble man is immune to women; this is true. the second you stop trying to get women, and persue a positive experience without trying to have any agenda with a woman, they will be drawn to that. And then most of your work is done

This is why I say to focus on your life. Dont make your life about getting girls. Make your life about being full of positive experiences. Its a hell of a ride, and if a girl wants to come along, she'd better captivate me ;)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
It's so amazing how they can sense this. My theory is that not caring alters your body language and that women are experts on interpreting body language. But the fact remains, they sense this and they sense it well. You want to be a chick magnet? Then stop trying to get women. It works.

yup, I believe in maximum results with minimum work.

Thats the ADDMAN way ;)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys, he wants to learn the power of Indifference

help the brother out :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you understand "indifference" as a DJ?

Indifference is the opposite of oneitis. No one women is all that special. Everyone can be replaced, and no one deserves to be put on a pedestal. Indifference is keeping the power in the relationship by insisting that it remain on your terms and the women meet your needs, or you will find another one who will.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Indifference is the opposite of oneitis. No one women is all that special. Everyone can be replaced, and no one deserves to be put on a pedestal. Indifference is keeping the power in the relationship by insisting that it remain on your terms and the women meet your needs, or you will find another one who will.
That's cold... but so true. :cool:

Everyone being replacable is an idea that has been floating a lot in my life lately as I repeat the date cycle over again, but with a new face and a little more DJ instincts. Or a new job in a new working environment all over again.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference plugs in with being kind of selfish. You need to have the best for YOU. but often in getting the best for you, you spread that happiness to other people, so in being selfish, you are actually being selfless.

mindboggling, isnt it? :p