Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you prevent falling for a girl too fast?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive come along way since last year, confidence is high and Im the envy of my friends at the bars since I can cold approach with no fear. But as far as Ive come I still have the same damn problem, and that is when a girl shows interest in me, I fall too hard too fast, which as some of you if not all know, that isnt good. So how do you prevent this from happening, I just started seeing a girl, but shes getting flaky (keep in mind it is exam time so maybe shes legit busy) Anyways thanks in advance.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, I have lost so much p**** that way! lol I think in a way it may be good to have a high level of appreciation, because then it can be really intense when it does work out. Contrast that with the guy who gets so much *** but is bored of with his life. (From what I've read that does happen).

I'm not one to give advice, but women like a guy who can show some self-control. The longer you can hold off showing that you want her, the better. On the other hand, we are also told that we are supposed to escalate. This is how I got in trouble the last time. I should have just played it cool. So, how to reconcile the contradiction between escalating, and pretending not to be interested in sex? There are times I've lost out by not taking an opportunity when I had it, and at other times I've lost out by admitting that I was attracted to the girl...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be building the eco sytem, the pipeline, as the say, or spinning more plates.

When you have options, the "one" only takes up a fraction of your attention.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This used to be a big problem for me, and it's slowly getting better. I've found that the problem goes away as I am meeting/dating/flirting with more girls. Don't focus on just one at a time. :)

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry you are young. You have plenty of time to get it right.

I think you are right about that awkwardness thing. That makes sense... it is good to escalate as long as it's not awkward.

The last time I turned off some girl, she stopped responding to my emails. And that means no IL = game over. There is no point trying to write her anymore. That would just make me look more pathetic. Anyway what happened was, I said something really stupid. We went out ONCE and she seemed very interested, so I thought I could get away with being a little "romantic" and I emailed her and said, "hey it was great chatting with you on Friday. You looked amazing. :) I will be busy for a few weeks but I will get back to you..." etc. etc. Now of course, since I lost contact with her, I realize that it was stupid to say that. If I had just played it cool, we could still at least hang out instead of her ignoring me. I had already showed sexual interest, so my best guess is that in this case I overdid it and either scared her off, came off as creepy, or both. Oh well.... I will be sure not to do that next time.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes the girl you interested in looks like she is interested in you. lots of IOI's. we went out for lunch and after that i thort was a good time to make a move but when i made my move she backed off, and now she is way more distant then the beginning.

She hardly replies to my mails but when i see her she all cool and chats to me and stuff but i know she prob just being friendly cos deep down i know she not interested.

so now im just backing off big time. i take about half a day to a day to reply to her mails. when i see her i say hi. smile and walk away. im not giving her the attention she used to get from me, although i still am interested cos she makes my heart race each time i see her but slowly but surely il get over her.

You know what i noticed that there was a huge shift of power before i did anything and after.
before, she would sit by me and visit alot, watch movies, she even told me that she has nothing to do when im not with her and she bored.
but as soon as i made a move that power moved to her somehow. I dont know how it happened

But one thing for sure I want that power back!!!!!!!!

If you have any ideas on how to get it back let me know please

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by slowing down and taking the steps to actually know her better

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're falling for a girl too quick, it means you only have one girl that you're currently working on.

Here's the deal, there's nothing wrong with falling for a girl, like you said, just don't do it too quickly. At this point, you guys aren't even dating and if you are seeing other girls, it wouldn't be fair of her to keep you pinned down, as a matter of fact, she'll respect you more and it'll be a DHV if you're gaming other girls.

Get back out in field and get more numbers and the feelings should subside.

-Kevin