Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pass the 'ignore you' test?

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a rather common test. After she gets your attention and you start talking to her, she may go cold and obviously ignore you (not blatantly ignore something you say always, but just avoid you). How do you pass this test? Personally I think it is a persistance test. She wants to see if you want her enough to go get her so you have to man up and do something bold so she will give you the time of day. I know some will disagree and say you should just give her a taste of her own medicine, but I don't think that gets you anywhere since it is the man's job to approach. However you can't appear desperate either so you can't be overly eager to talk to her again. How would you deal with this test?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few girls do this to me lately. Usually they're the ones with low self-image that are desperate for attention... they figure if they break contact I'll eventually crack and declare my love or something.

Sad thing is, it does work.

But we can do it too... ;)

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've given a girl a decent amount of attention. then she got really bitter one week and kept canceling on me...i was fed up...i realized what i have become, an AFC! However, she canceled for the 4th time that week and i just said "then call me when you are free" and hung up. This worked...really well. Texted me twice that night trying to get my attention, and then called me a week later wanting to talk. Lets just say i'm still not talking to her, nor will i ever, but you get the idea.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The ignore you stage will always happen because either:

A) She doesn't like you and generally no longer cares
or
B) She has already made up her mind that she likes you and now will be "posing" for you - walking by and acting like she doesn't notice while giving you the facial pose shots.

It happens on two levels. First, it happens after you've just met (a few minutes after she checks you out and fluffs her hair she's ignore you, OR you just met and she has lost interest already and ignores you), and then later in the relationship (you went on a date and she thinks you don't like her so she ignores you, or she lost interest and no longer cares so she ignores you).

Hence the questions are, 1) Is this early stage or late stage ignorance? and 2) Is this low interest or high interest ignorance?

badgm's57

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. usally if they like to play hard to get ,let them.

because i don't have time for grils that like to play mind games.
sorry, but im a straitforward person and if they dont like that ,then:moon:

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The ignore you stage will always happen because either:

A) She doesn't like you and generally no longer cares
or
B) She has already made up her mind that she likes you and now will be "posing" for you - walking by and acting like she doesn't notice while giving you the facial pose shots.

It happens on two levels. First, it happens after you've just met (a few minutes after she checks you out and fluffs her hair she's ignore you, OR you just met and she has lost interest already and ignores you), and then later in the relationship (you went on a date and she thinks you don't like her so she ignores you, or she lost interest and no longer cares so she ignores you).

Hence the questions are, 1) Is this early stage or late stage ignorance? and 2) Is this low interest or high interest ignorance?
I completely agree. A lot of times what winds up happening is if a girl feels like you dont care about her and place her in the LJBF zone, if she doesnt want to do something with you/talk to you...she'll just ignore your calls.
I've had this happen more times than not with girls i LJBF or had a thing going on with them and LJBF them.
They want it all or nothing, no girl is dumb foolish/desperate enough to hang around a guy and wait for him to start treating her like a real woman who's sexy.

to answer your question i think it's just contagious behavior affects one another. if you and a girl are playfully playing... if she pulls away and says she's gonna go or says 'your mean', you have to react playfully in a pulling fashion. If you ignore and have an i dont care attitude, small cues like these usually will kill off the girls interest in you because it shows you really dont give a sh!ts ass about them.

I learned from these past mistakes. if the girl creates an opening cue where it's your turn to 'pull' not push her away, it maintains the balance between the both of you.

However it's never too late to catch up with time. When this happens and you make the mistake of pushing her away...give them a few weeks/months. Give them a call and meet up...likely if they are still interested they will immediately pick up and agree to the date. or if they call you first, even better.

But once this happens you have to pull even more and make a move, if not it's just another 'catching up' get together. Which will bore her mind out.

Remember, girls want it all or nothing...as much as girls like doormat guys who wants to get into their pants...they hate being LJBF buy a guy they like.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ScrewIt said:
...they hate being LJBF buy a guy they like.
They hate it even more than men because they know exactly what it means - that there is no sexual attraction there.

The girl I'm currently seeing got dumped and LJBF'd by the last guy who dated her. Now I feel the need to pull back, I'm realizing I was just the rebound guy, and I may have to LJBF/ignore her (for longer than my current weekend stint).