Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know if a woman actually wants to be with you?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all your points @highSpeed - I agree that despite my wanting to believe that women and men are equal when it comes to unconditional love, both my own (painful) personal experience and observation as well as everything I've read says the opposite. So I do believe that men tend to be MORE unconditional in love than women do, but I still don't think it's truly 100% unconditional. And since a woman's love is not unconditional, it only makes sense to adopt a mindset where you know that your time together will last as long as it lasts, and to ensure you are laying the ground-work for being able to continue your life with a minimum of stress after a breakup may occur. This means ensuring you aren't penalized financially, and that you don't lose your game or any of the other parts of you that make you a good and valuable and attractive person (in shape, good social life, ability to flirt with strange women even if that's all it is). But also, you have to ensure you don't avoid getting into relationships simply because you are constantly paranoid that they won't last forever. You just never know.
Unconditional love is for betas and cucks.

If a woman accuses falsely, is dishonest, ambivalent, cucking, liar, cheat, shady, etc all bets are off.

You cannot control the feminine imperative. You can lead by example. Inspire her to follow or leave her to the ruined abyss that is cratered smv and single mother victimhood.

Men need to step the **** up. 10x everything. Game in their output. Their input in the game of life and one's ability to DHV. Flip the script. You're the man. You're the prize. ****ing act like it. The nuances and subtlety of your being should portray intrinsic value.

Alternatively, you can live a good life outside of the female biological strategy. The question is how? Your job as a man is to find a way. If you are never getting married, having children or playing house, what would you do with your life?

This herein lies the solution to the crisis of masculinity. I am at no point in a position where I can't walk. My time is dedicated 110% to my endeavors Creating the ideal lifestyle, acquire resources, assets, lifestyle. Sure, go get baes but, on my time line. A woman can flake or ghost, she saves me the time to next her. Travel the world. Explore. Live it up.

A man who is single can get by on a modest salary with a nice that is being married.

Gentlemen, this is the greatest time ever. It's far too easy. There's far too many women. New girls turning 18 everyday. The hottest chick today is forgotten for the hotter one on the way up.

Get your house in order. Depression, incel, FAer, TFLer, etc isn't doing it right you cannot 10x game and dj lifestyle self loathing.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of when you were an afc and were at your worst....that is how women act when they really like a guy. In other words you'll know because they'll be sure to let you know.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about validation, and your third paragraph, resonated with me. I made posts along similar lines a long time ago now. But then I looked over it again: "giving you what you want". If what you want is a feeling, how can you know whether she is giving it to you? but you already answered that - you can't.
Your feelings are your responsibility. Sex & relationships flood your brain with dopamine & oxytocin--so it's tempting to attribute that feeling to an external source--but even those are internally generated responses that can and will be generated from other stimuli under similar circumstances. She--whoever 'she' happens to be--has very little to do with that.

Beyond that, chasing feelings isn't a path to fulfillment. Feelings are fleeting; they are temporary; they aren't real in any meaningful way; they can be manipulated; and they can be constructed from false narratives.

And why do you want her to give you a feeling, if her behavior is the same? I suppose it's validation but if I was going to be in a relationship I can admit to wanting that validation. Otherwise why bother being in one? ("why bother being in a relationship" is something I ask myself anyway, though).
A relationship isn't a very reliable or accurate platform to base your validation on. A girl can involve or uninvolve herself with you for any number of reasons that can change in an instant. And that involvement/uninvolvement has very little to do with you in any fundamental sense. Just your behavior X her needs in a given moment. The 'meritocracy' of sex, if you can call it that, is super limited & not a good indicator of your merits as a person.

As to your motivations for a relationship--if you remove validation from the equation--well, that's something every man has to answer for himself. There are (or at least can be) tangible benefits to relationships: a reliable source of intimacy, help towards achieving your goals, a benefit toward your social networking, a contribution toward your domestic comfort, companionship, etc.

However, most girls (and people in general) will be limited in what kind of contribution to your life they're capable of. And you will never reach those deeper levels if all you're looking for is validation. Validation is easy, it's cheap, it doesn't require any real effort or investment. If that's your asking price, you're selling yourself short and giving other people power over you. Women are at their absolute best around the men who don't need their validation.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what else fills up your brain with dopamine & oxytocin success in life and building up of appreciating assets (real estate, stocks, bonds, gold, etc.). Most females, no people, by their nature, are depreciating assets (I.E. car, timeshare, clothes, etc.). Focus less on the depreciating assets and more on the appreciating assets and men will be okay. It's against our biological nature, but it's a mind over matter type of deal. Just like a diet vs. a way of life. When I switched to a hybrid-keto way of life, I could and can stick to it because I've changed the way I eat. Little sugar, no grains, no processed foods. Yesterday, I was at a father's day dinner, they had cakes, breads, etc. All we shocked that I skipped it and stuck with the steak and veggies. Again, it's not a diet, it's a way of life. I am doing it for health reasons and a cleaner way of living, not to lose weight. Men have to have the will power with women as well. It's hard, I get it, but only the strong survive in the world, the rest are lambs to the slaughter.