Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get broader shoulders?

Marcageani

Reaction score
Whats up Guys....this is my first post here and I was wondering how I can develope stronger and more broad looking shoulders. I am already very fit, I do martial arts and other sports, so I already have the six pack and toned physique but my shoulders always seem to look so scrawny when I am wearing t-shirts. Is there any specific thing I can do to fix this???

Thanks in advance

gym addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want broad shoulders, you must work the medial head of the deltoid by doing side lateral raises, arnold presses, and dumbbell shoulder presses. Side lateral raises hit the medial head the most, while the other two presses only hit the medial head to a lesser degree. However, you mustn't neglect the other heads of the deltoid.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DB Military Press 3x4-8
DB Side Laterals 2x8-10
DB Bent Over Raises 2x8-10

Do this with intensity every week and your shoulders will grow. You can also throw in three sets of dumbbell shrugs for those traps!:)

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
DB Military Press 3x4-8
DB Side Laterals 2x8-10
DB Bent Over Raises 2x8-10

Do this with intensity every week and your shoulders will grow. You can also throw in three sets of dumbbell shrugs for those traps!:)
right on

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbie101's routine looks very solid...this is the one I do...

Shoulder Press - 1X12 (warm-up), 1X10, 1X8, 1X6 (increase weight while reducing number of reps)
Arnold Press - 3X8-10
Lying rear delt raise - 3X10
Side Lateral Raise with Front DB raise (3 supersets of 10 reps)

-DJLiquid

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swim laps (front crawl) a few times a week and it has done wonders for my back,shoulders, and especially my lats. I have obtained the broad shoulders you speak of. Now all I need is a chest to match.