Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you defend yourself with love against women

Mika

Banned
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mika and this is my first post to this forum.

So, Im really struggling with this and it seems that it is very difficult to find good advice and information about how to defend yourself against women manipulation and dirty games. My relationships have been short, full of passion and emotions. I am very sensitive and loving guy, but I also have strong personality and I know what I want and what I need. I can compromise with my wants, but with my needs, never.

My own father was alcoholic, and the only way he was able to defend his boundaries was violence. Fortunately, I have never had this problem. It is just that nobody has really taugh me how to defend yourself in loving manner against women behavior you absolutely do not tolerate. So far, my only weapon is walking away. And this is, by the way, how my relationships always end. Women keep pushing me so hard that I get exhausted and unhappy and I just leave. It always hurt like hell, but the hurt will pass and I am the positive, happy guy again. The problem with walking away is that you are basically abandoning the other person. This is very, very hardcore weapon to use, and in my opinion it can be used only once, twice in maxinum. Making empty threats of leaving is manipulative and dirty, and I have no intention to play games like this. When I tell a woman that I am walking away, I mean it. When the woman realizes that I am serious, it is always too late.

For some reason I feel attracted to broken women who have a lot of issues. It is because I also have had a lot of issues, I have gone through therapy, and I feel pretty balanced these days. I love passionate, difficult women because they always push me forward so I can become the best man I can ever be. Unfortunately, I am yet to find a woman who is fully committed to her own personal growth of becoming the the best woman she can be. The reason why broken people attract me is that I always see a lot of potential in these women. And it always breaks my heart when I realize that they are unable to love themselves, and therefore unable to receive love from others. They just think they are not worth of love. They never admit it, but deep down I know it is the truth. Maybe I have some fantasies about being a knight in shiny armor and white horse who rescue woman from herself. I just do not think I have powers to do that, I am not a superhuman after all. Any thoughts?

Mika

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment, you are right about my knight fantasy. However, "stay here, learn the game to be as prepared as you can be" does not say anything. I am looking for something more practical, so I can react appropriately (no under or overreacting) Can you give some examples of harmless manipulation and disastrous manipulation? It is really weird that there really is no information about how to do it. I have heard that you just have to be humorous and bull**** like that. If a woman clearly crosses your boundaries and you just laugh and smile, it does not give the signal that "my boundaries are here. If you dont respect them, I dump you for good ". Talking about these things with a woman never seems to work. Of course it is possible that I have only dated women who do not understand the concept of boundaries and therefore are completely unable to respect their own or anybody elses limits. They only understand the power of action, and unfortunately, the only action that will make me to have my self respect and love to myself is walking away.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S*** tests are a good place to start most women keep throwing those out their whole lives. Strategically you should be improving your life AKA value To me tactically the main thing is variety. I personally wouldn't go down the witty comeback path. To me that setting up a conflict pattern because you've basically invited her to play a game and woman love to game.

I don't think you need a PhD in woman. A little bit of game improves your results substantially. Six months to a year hanging out here and practicing seems to do it for most guys

Last edited:

Mika

Banned
Reaction score
I don´t blackmail women with empty threats. When I make the decision to walk away, it is the end of story. I try to find some answers so I can handle difficult situations appropriately before things go this far, because abandoning the person you love should be avoided at all cost, and done only when there really is not other option. Abandoning a woman just to blackmail her to do how you please is cruel and has nothing to do with love.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abandoning a woman just to blackmail her to do how you please is cruel and has nothing to do with love.
you shouldnt be blackmailing her your looking at it wrong, you are giving this woman to much attention love and care this should only be handed out when she has done something to deserve this...

i have a plate i see, i make sure we have a good time....i fck her all night and blow her mind...in the morning breakfast is done for me, a bath is ran for me

she sends me messages saying shes falling for me, i brush them off, she puts things on fb i dont even acknowledge them

you dont treat them mean you treat them indifferent because you should be a busy man

clint eastwood was out killing the bad guys in dirty harry would he be liking his womens fb posts ? would he fck hed chuck that mobile phone out the window total hassle !!

who did all the women want? you my friend the new clint eastwood