Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I make an approach natural?

Reaction score
mejorimposible said:
whats the point of aproaching girls you dont like? i mean, ok its for practice, but in the end you dont want to **** her, and you use the same routine as if you would, is that fair?
ammmm...I think I would fck just about 70 percent of the girls out there man... i.e. as long as their not fat, i'll hit it.. just imagine, trimmed p.ussy with a thong, who gives a sh.it, if you dont like her face put a pillow over it..

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
"I don't usually talk to strangers, but you don't look dangerous so I'll make an exception in your case"

"I'm serious. In this day and age, a guy has to protect himself. You wouldn't take advantage of me in my vulnerable emotional state, would you?"

Run a search on my last field report titled for further details, it should be FIELD REPORT #16 OR #17.
Hahaha, I like those. ok, thanks, I'll search for em.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
considering this still seems to be a problem for you. I will add a bump and a solution.

1.) Read the DJB

2.) Try the DJ Bootcamp

3.) Practice it

4.) Don't worry about getting a girlfriend. Just enjoy it for the moment

5.) Learn to talk about fun stuff like travel, funny stories, and life experiences.

6.) Just relax

7.) Do it over and over and over again.

8.) Go out there.

Comic_relief

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution is simple and surprisingly effective: obtain a horny dog.

Fetch fido.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Dark Haired Alpha said:
OK, I have done a few approaches in my life already, but I don't really seem to be able to make the approach seem natural, it's always kind of awkward, aspecially when I'm stopping girls on the street.

The question is simple - how do I make an approach natural?

You have to wait for an opportunity and then, within a few seconds, react to it so it "just happens". The opportunity can be any event, even her just making eye contact.

badgm's57

Don Juan
Reaction score
well im glad were talking about this because ,i find that cold approches do not work ,and that goes for more than just girls ,but getting a new job as well.
see i have the confidence to go up to an person and and try to know them ,

but like you said it just not a natural way of doing things ,and with the girls they are not used to meeting guys that just come up and meet them out of the blue ,i know becuse ive did a few myself and seen thier expression on thier face as if they are stunned .which in turn make me feel like an ass.:mad:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badgm's57 said:
i know becuse ive did a few myself
it takes a bunch of times before you start to get good results. Like anything it just takes practice.:)

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here,

i think the solution really is EXPERIENCE. you can study playing guitar and know all the licks and stuff. but you're asking HOW TO DO IT WELL... well, for guitar and pickups, it does indeed seem like the only way you can do it smoothly and seemingly effortlessly is to simply do it again and again and again.

i know, that's a terrifying prospect for me too.... but you can't really get comfortable with doing something until you end up getting comfortable with it!

luck

delta