Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Did the "Game" Really Originate?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think men in the 1940's and 1950's were wondering how long they should wait before they call, what they should and shouldn't say on dates, or letting the woman "come to them" so much. If anything, back in the day, men did in fact chase women a bit IMO. They were romantics and women welcomed it with open arms as long as it wasn't complete creeper status.

Somewhere along the lines in western civilization something began changing. Movies, television, the internet, pop culture, etc. all influenced things to a great deal. Women began changing. But when exactly do you think it began? Why exactly do you think it began? I'd say it was at some point during the 1960's and by the 70's it was in full force.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking things were all 'ice cream and unicorns' way back when, doesn't really help in the present. Women are wired a certain way, and will always be this way.

But, out of curiosity and if I had to say...

Things turned to hell around the time of the women's liberation aka feminist movement.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think men in the 1940's and 1950's were wondering how long they should wait before they call, what they should and shouldn't say on dates, or letting the woman "come to them" so much. If anything, back in the day, men did in fact chase women a bit IMO. They were romantics and women welcomed it with open arms as long as it wasn't complete creeper status.

Somewhere along the lines in western civilization something began changing. Movies, television, the internet, pop culture, etc. all influenced things to a great deal. Women began changing. But when exactly do you think it began? Why exactly do you think it began? I'd say it was at some point during the 1960's and by the 70's it was in full force.
Game was in existence since the dawn of mankind.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started this "game." I put this thing together.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure but I know what we call the Game has changed a lot in 10 years.
Agree on that, we moved from a "dont screw up" approach in the 90s, to a "learn to do the right thing" in the 00s, to a "machiavelli/copperfield on roids" after smartphone and social media invaded our lifes....in the last year a "perry mason" update is happening after the #metoo bulsh1t.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call Game: '' art of seduction''

Game does include: Status, Look, Money, Personality, Confidence, Attitude, Value, Contextual variables (culture, area, age, time etc..)

The Game evolved from a ''Provider'' type to a ''Emotional type''.

Women were always in ''charge'' of the Game.

Men were forced to play it.

However Historically: Men had ''Society Control Construct'' while Women were ''forced' once the Game was done to submit into a ''Family, House, Wife, Mother'' paradigm

Did Women always wanted the better deal? OF COURSE... like MEN.... But society until the 1960's for 95% of the women confined the women into a small box.

Now since the 1960's ... The women box has expanded as much as the Men.

Knowning that Women psychological must OWN EVERYTHING IN HER BOX... and use Emotions to govern.... Men had to adjust to a world... where women only need them for : Sex, Reproduction, Emotional fullfillment.

The Role of the Men used to be that of a ''knight, a soldier, a provider''..... now its the Modern after 1960's Men role is: Sex, Reproduction, Emotional fufilment.

Women have started outmatching men in every sphere of Society and civilization. Their biological paradigm have been given FULL and WIDE capacity.

Men are actually now lacking behind, especially the ''weak ones'' who can't find a role.

Also society is soo busy telling us ''work-sleep-die'' and has limited our ''social aka human interaction'' to such an extent... that Male development has become more difficult. While Women are natural at all of these.

Did you know that from CaveMan to 1960's... the financial advisor of the family was the Women? Now, alot of women seek the Men in the couple for that.

I've written about this before... People used to Marry by DUTY and LEARN DUTY over Emotions..... Now everything is by EMOTIONS.... Why? Duty ain't fun but it was necessary to SURVIVE.

Before the Biology of the Women and Survival Need made the Women....''inferior'' in Society/civilization developpement because their role was biological and household while the Man were Conquering the World.... People had DEFINED ROLES based on Gender/Sex/Class Status.

Now... its a big mix up. 60% of couples have now the women as the high-income, 60% of universities are with Women students, 55% of the population of the world is Female... etc.

Now: Game has evolved to providing ''emotional stimulus'' to seduce the HEART OF THE WOMEN.

Before: Game was a matter of Status, Providing Ressources to survival

Interestingly enough.... the GAME might be played ''differently now' (Emotions vs Provider'' but the same rules applies since Dawn of Humanity = BE THE BEST and MOST VALUABLE in the CONTEXT ... and THE WINNER TAKES ALL ....

Some basic rules never change ;) (being the best = you win)

Currently as a species: Male are on the losing battle side (we are being washed away from the economic power to the house)... but it might be the Female who lose the war (because they will never be happy, find suitable partners etc..)

Look at Sweden, the gender equality star country of the world.... In Sweden, women are asking to go back in the Kitchen and become house-wife (back to the traditional way of marriage)

Also, in Sweden studies shows that couple (ltr/marriage) were the partner have ''shared task''... divorce at 60%... while those with ''assigned roles and duties'' last ALOT MORE.
PS: Now tell that to a women that has her box expanded to cover everything and was told she was the ''master'' of life and society''... to go back in the house :p

Here's a Wikipedia page on Seduction and its history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call Game: '' art of seduction''

Game does include: Status, Look, Money, Personality, Confidence, Attitude, Value, Contextual variables (culture, area, age, time etc..)

The Game evolved from a ''Provider'' type to a ''Emotional type''.

Women were always in ''charge'' of the Game.

Men were forced to play it.

However Historically: Men had ''Society Control Construct'' while Women were ''forced' once the Game was done to submit into a ''Family, House, Wife, Mother'' paradigm

Did Women always wanted the better deal? OF COURSE... like MEN.... But society until the 1960's for 95% of the women confined the women into a small box.

Now since the 1960's ... The women box has expanded as much as the Men.

Knowning that Women psychological must OWN EVERYTHING IN HER BOX... and use Emotions to govern.... Men had to adjust to a world... where women only need them for : Sex, Reproduction, Emotional fullfillment.

The Role of the Men used to be that of a ''knight, a soldier, a provider''..... now its the Modern after 1960's Men role is: Sex, Reproduction, Emotional fufilment.

Women have started outmatching men in every sphere of Society and civilization. Their biological paradigm have been given FULL and WIDE capacity.

Men are actually now lacking behind, especially the ''weak ones'' who can't find a role.

Also society is soo busy telling us ''work-sleep-die'' and has limited our ''social aka human interaction'' to such an extent... that Male development has become more difficult. While Women are natural at all of these.

Did you know that from CaveMan to 1960's... the financial advisor of the family was the Women? Now, alot of women seek the Men in the couple for that.

I've written about this before... People used to Marry by DUTY and LEARN DUTY over Emotions..... Now everything is by EMOTIONS.... Why? Duty ain't fun but it was necessary to SURVIVE.

Before the Biology of the Women and Survival Need made the Women....''inferior'' in Society/civilization developpement because their role was biological and household while the Man were Conquering the World.... People had DEFINED ROLES based on Gender/Sex/Class Status.

Now... its a big mix up. 60% of couples have now the women as the high-income, 60% of universities are with Women students, 55% of the population of the world is Female... etc.

Now: Game has evolved to providing ''emotional stimulus'' to seduce the HEART OF THE WOMEN.

Before: Game was a matter of Status, Providing Ressources to survival

Interestingly enough.... the GAME might be played ''differently now' (Emotions vs Provider'' but the same rules applies since Dawn of Humanity = BE THE BEST and MOST VALUABLE in the CONTEXT ... and THE WINNER TAKES ALL ....

Some basic rules never change ;) (being the best = you win)

Currently as a species: Male are on the losing battle side (we are being washed away from the economic power to the house)... but it might be the Female who lose the war (because they will never be happy, find suitable partners etc..)

Look at Sweden, the gender equality star country of the world.... In Sweden, women are asking to go back in the Kitchen and become house-wife (back to the traditional way of marriage)

Also, in Sweden studies shows that couple (ltr/marriage) were the partner have ''shared task''... divorce at 60%... while those with ''assigned roles and duties'' last ALOT MORE.
PS: Now tell that to a women that has her box expanded to cover everything and was told she was the ''master'' of life and society''... to go back in the house :p

Here's a Wikipedia page on Seduction and its history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction
"Charms are deceptive."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Is it only me noticing that the art of seduction is primarily a construct of women?

That art of seduction is actually being performed by women ?

That you as a man are actually being manipulated into believing that it is you seducing the woman?

Some of you believe to my disbelief that women are the "buyers" when in all actuality they are actually the "sellers"....
They r so good at selling that they made a vast majority of men believing that the opposite is true hence their value.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it only me noticing that the art of seduction is primarily a construct of women?

That art of seduction is actually being performed by women ?

That you as a man are actually being manipulated into believing that it is you seducing the woman?

Some of you believe to my disbelief that women are the "buyers" when in all actuality they are actually the "sellers"....
They r so good at selling that they made a vast majority of men believing that the opposite is true hence their value.
Well if she's interested... she will want you to make it happen... it's your job from there.

If she's ain't interested... nothing will make her want you.

That's modern dating,... or game.

Back in the ''days''... she didn't have a choice... she was taken by force by the tribe, the family (father) was deciding for her.

Did she love her husband? Probably not... but they had a common goal.

That's why ''lovers'' exist... and these ''lovers'' were easier to obtain for ''rich/aristocrats'' women who could ''afford'' contraception or ''some ways to avoid pregnancy''.... while the poor had no such choice.

Now, seduction/lovers... are democratizized in the modern dating world and is the norm of the West.

So yeah... women might have been the seller, men where the buyers... who dictate the terms? Game of Power ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well if she's interested... she will want you to make it happen... it's your job from there.

If she's ain't interested... nothing will make her want you.

That's modern dating,... or game.

Back in the ''days''... she didn't have a choice... she was taken by force by the tribe, the family (father) was deciding for her.

Did she love her husband? Probably not... but they had a common goal.

That's why ''lovers'' exist... and these ''lovers'' were easier to obtain for ''rich/aristocrats'' women who could ''afford'' contraception or ''some ways to avoid pregnancy''.... while the poor had no such choice.

Now, seduction/lovers... are democratizized in the modern dating world and is the norm of the West.

So yeah... women might have been the seller, men where the buyers... who dictate the terms? Game of Power ;)
Back in the "days" and still very much so in my tribe, the father ultimately decides whom his daughter marries.

If the father chooses a man other then what was chosen by his daughter and approved by her mother, he will know no peace on earth. Thus he will toe the line. In most cases, he is already convinced by both mother and daughter to accept him beforehand, it's all cleverly constructed.

It's an illusion that women gives men to think they are in control of whom their daughters marry.

This illusion has been ongoing for centuries.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as you think about the game, you've lost.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure but I know what we call the Game has changed a lot in 10 years.
Some of this is due to changes in culture. But I also think that since the early internet gaming communities, guys have been chiseling away and getting closer to what the actual truth is. The most obvious examples are the move away from canned routines, and the realization that looks do matter after all. So as time goes on, game gets more accurate as the nonsense eventually gets weeded out.

That's only talking about the internet discussions though. There's nothing new under the sun. People have always asked for advice when they wanted to seduce someone. Men and women will always be getting together, and that will happen with or without guys studying "game". It simply isn't necessary. There are some general overall principles that are helpful, although guys should be able to discern these on their own with a little experience.

And that's the main thing, that a guy puts himself out there and gets experience. That's all that's needed, really. I've always thought that "learning game" gives a guy the confidence to go take action. He's kind of deluding himself that he has some step up on the next guy, but because he believes it, he takes action, and that's the most important thing. As long as he keeps taking action, eventually he's going to find some success.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score

It developed because women were sexually "liberated" ans and they're fair game to everyone. Thia createa competition and gives women a lot of confidence.