Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot younger guitar student

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've got a very attractive young lady coming to my house tomorrow for a guitar lesson.

Originally I contacted her on a local Facebook page because she was looking for guitar lessons. The banter was light and flirty from the beginning.

When I asked when she wanted to start she commented that Sunday she had off but Tuesday would work too. She missed her sunday appointment. It all seemed a little odd. But today she was quick to point out she will be free tomorrow, Valentine's day. I commented All right I get to spend at least a little bit of time on Valentine's day with a pretty girl! Your on... Noon time good? She said Perfect lol I forgot tomorrow was valentines day!

It's sounding to me like she wants to be with me that day so I threw this out I've got to go. I'm checking out a new drummer. Just be aware you stand me up again you will have to be punished bonne jour ma cheri her reply was lol take care.

What your thoughts? Am I picking this up right if so how should I proceed. It seems to me she is very hungry for attention

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've got a very attractive young lady coming to my house tomorrow for a guitar lesson.

Originally I contacted her on a local Facebook page because she was looking for guitar lessons. The banter was light and flirty from the beginning.

When I asked when she wanted to start she commented that Sunday she had off but Tuesday would work too. She missed her sunday appointment. It all seemed a little odd. But today she was quick to point out she will be free tomorrow, Valentine's day. I commented All right I get to spend at least a little bit of time on Valentine's day with a pretty girl! Your on... Noon time good? She said Perfect lol I forgot tomorrow was valentines day!

It's sounding to me like she wants to be with me that day so I threw this out I've got to go. I'm checking out a new drummer. Just be aware you stand me up again you will have to be punished bonne jour ma cheri her reply was lol take care.

What your thoughts? Am I picking this up right if so how should I proceed. It seems to me she is very hungry for attention
Tred lightly. Guitar lessons may be all she wants. Her giggle and ok answers don't seem all too flirty. Your early compliments may give the impression you are too thirsty and this will drive her interest down. Unless you can give her the illusion you are like this with all your students.

Let her come to your lessons and leave the flirting up to her to gauge her interest.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tred lightly. Guitar lessons may be all she wants. Her giggle and ok answers don't seem all too flirty. Your early compliments may give the impression you are too thirsty and this will drive her interest down. Unless you can give her the illusion you are like this with all your students.

Let her come to your lessons and leave the flirting up to her to gauge her interest.
Became a non issue when she no called no showed. I dropped her. My time is valuable however you are right. Obviously I don't flirt with all my students. But she friended me on Facebook and I clearly flirt a lot. Part of the hype.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
drill it and figure her out later dude.