Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Girls Rarely Get Hit On

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be addressed, right here right now.

I know to most you guys this sounds crazy. But I've been actively observing just about everything for the past 6 months and I've come to the conclusion that the hotter the girl is, the less she is approached. I go to a pretty big college and in the last 6 months, I've seen exactly 1 guy (besides me) do a cold approach on a girl on campus. And this guy was quite WBAFC (glasses, acne, and all that good stuff) with horrible game.

I have a few hot female friends (HB9 and up) that I've asked about this. They all tell me the same thing: they rarely get hit on. When they do get hit on, either they don't realize it or the guy has such bad game that they quickly brush him off or feel bad for him. Example: one of my friends, HB9 face with big tits and a nice, toned body was sitting at a computer terminal on campus. A guy was sitting next to her for about a half hour. When he gets up to leave, he gives her a note that said something along the lines of "I think you're really pretty, but I was afraid to talk to you." Yikes! And that, my friends, was the only time she was hit on in a non-club atmosphere in the few months.

In fact, last semester I approached a girl who, to me, is a HB9.5. I've noticed this girl for at least a year, but was always afraid to approach her b/c she looks like such a *****. I sucked it up and finally did it. Honestly, I built her up so much that I was ****ting myself by the time I got there. We fluffed for about 10-15 min...no negs...no C&F...no kino....only my natural story-telling ability. I don't think she laughed once. Eventually, I ejected, proud that I approached, but obviously not expecting anything to come from it. A few weeks later at a final, I saw the girl for the first time since the approach. Her eyes were glued to me. Figuring she might just be looking in my direction (seeing as how I couldn't understand how she could like me with how subpar my game was), I decided to just leave it alone. Then I saw her again yesterday, but I was sick and extremely out of state so I tried to avoid eye contact. Again, she was looking at me.

Why? Because she's hot and most guys don't have the balls to directly approach her. I did.

If you approach her trying to be her friend, you're doing what EVERY OTHER GUY is doing. Have a normal conversation, do C&F, fluff, venue change, build up the sexual tension, and, for god sakes, CLOSE! Be a man. Be sexual. Let her know what you want and take it (but remember guys no means no ;) ).

- Kage

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
I know to most you guys this sounds crazy. But I've been actively observing just about everything for the past 6 months and I've come to the conclusion that the hotter the girl is, the less she is approached.

I have a few hot female friends (HB9 and up) that I've asked about this. They all tell me the same thing: they rarely get hit on. When they do get hit on, either they don't realize it or the guy has such bad game that they quickly brush him off or feel bad for him.

Eventually, I ejected, proud that I approached, but obviously not expecting anything to come from it. A few weeks later at a final, I saw the girl for the first time since the approach. Her eyes were glued to me. Figuring she might just be looking in my direction (seeing as how I couldn't understand how she could like me with how subpar my game was), I decided to just leave it alone. Then I saw her again yesterday, but I was sick and extremely out of state so I tried to avoid eye contact. Again, she was looking at me.

Looking at you twice in 2 weeks? Rock on! Maybe next time she'll cough in your direction.

Your above post does not hold water. How come all the HB 9.5 have 6'1 boyfriends who are hockey players then? These guys are not AFCs and usually screw the brains out of the hot girls. It's the ugly or overweight ones that never get approached and are always willing.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hos.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Looking at you twice in 2 weeks? Rock on! Maybe next time she'll cough in your direction.

Your above post does not hold water. How come all the HB 9.5 have 6'1 boyfriends who are hockey players then? These guys are not AFCs and usually screw the brains out of the hot girls. It's the ugly or overweight ones that never get approached and are always willing.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hos.
Read the title brother. *Rarely* is the key word. They do get approached (some more than others), but not as much as most guys think (which is the point of my post). And yes, some guys do have game. They're called naturals. They do approach, but they aren't very common. In fact, most naturals I know rely on meeting girls through friends, at work, and/or at clubs, NOT on day game.

If you disagree with me, keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure it's working out for ya ;) .

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
Read the title brother. *Rarely* is the key word. They do get approached (some more than others), but not as much as most guys think (which is the point of my post). And yes, some guys do have game. They're called naturals. They do approach, but they aren't very common. In fact, most naturals I know rely on meeting girls through friends, at work, and/or at clubs, NOT on day game.

If you disagree with me, keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure it's working out for ya ;) .
I've never seen a hot girl in University without a boyfriend. The tall good looking guys don't let them escape and want to sleep with them all the time.

It might be a location thing. The males outnumber the females 3:1 in my city.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my university, the ratio is about 55/45 girls/guys. And I do agree that some guys actually do hit on girls. But it's usually on accident and usually only once in a while. I generally find that the athletes and naturals tend to like the slutty girls, which is fine, but I'm not really in to those types of girls. I tend to find those girls shallow and boring. And at clubs, the situation is different (in my original post, I'm talking exclusively about day game....my apologies if I didn't make that clear).

Again, this is based on my observations and information I get from a few hottie friends of mine. I'm not saying it's completely 100% right all the time, but it is something to think about.

- Kage

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about the hot girls is true because I have had many of them tell me that after hitting on them and then say that most guys are too afraid to come up and approach them out of the blue. I have heard this from many of them over the years. I am talking about super hot chicks...some guys seem to be intimidated by them...to me they are the same as a fatty only maybe even more insecure...no freakin joke. I don't give a ****. The thing with the hot ones, though, is they are a lot tougher on average to get with because through their network of friends they have a ton of options and a higher percentage of them of course are taken. Another thing about the really hot ones...they tend to have a princess complex which can be a pain sometimes.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10's get approached less than 8's but it doesn't matter because they all get approached enough that you gotta be able to have social skills

on top of that you get a lifestyle factor where the party girls get hit on way more than the non-partiers and looks have nothign to do w/ it. and once you guys get out of school and start working, every woman with a social life gets hit on regularly and everyone's game is much more refined because everyone's older

it's not as simple as just looks. I agree about the just act normal part though

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no, disagree completely. Having recently started hanging out with some 9/10 range type girls pretty regularly, I will tell you I have never scene so many guys hit on girls in my life. Literally every bar we go to they must get hit on by 5-6 different groups of guys, doesn't even matter if I am standing there or not.

It's quite amazing to watch, actually.

Of course, this is a big city we are talking about and I'm pretty sure that you probably have a bunch more guys who have the balls to approach a hot chick at a bar/club the bigger a city gets.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
Hell no, disagree completely. Having recently started hanging out with some 9/10 range type girls pretty regularly, I will tell you I have never scene so many guys hit on girls in my life. Literally every bar we go to they must get hit on by 5-6 different groups of guys, doesn't even matter if I am standing there or not.

It's quite amazing to watch, actually.

Of course, this is a big city we are talking about and I'm pretty sure that you probably have a bunch more guys who have the balls to approach a hot chick at a bar/club the bigger a city gets.

I think the big city factor plays a big part.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a very important if not THE MOST IMPORTANT factor is missing from all of your conclusions.

it really matter NONE how often and how much a women gets hit on, little or tons means nothing.

the key and what sets YOU apart from these AFC type mentalities is learning how to approach a women with the intent of getting your intentions off, but at the same time let her know you could really care less since you have many other options available.

hitting on a women is best done wien they dont REALIZE 100 PERCENT that is in fact what you are doing. a bit of mystery goes a long way.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they do get hit on a lot, but mainly by their male friends and people they already know well or are dating. He's probably right that the real bold men coming up to them are rare.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
This has to be addressed, right here right now.

I know to most you guys this sounds crazy. But I've been actively observing just about everything for the past 6 months ...
Where did you get that omniscience buff?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
2 things:

1) I bolded what I was interested in here above. I disagree here. Every other guy is not approaching girls with the hopes of becoming their friend. They are approaching with the hopes of f*cking their brains out. They may say to themselves "I want to be her friend", but deep down they want to be her friend and more. If you approach with the coolness and confidence that comes from just trying to befriend someone - you wont make an a$$ out of yourself. Guys who come up and try to impress a girl by telling her how beautiful she is indirectly or use horrible game are not trying to befriend her - they are trying to bef*ck her.

2) I also disagree with DonJuan11 - Kage's post holds water. Hot girls are way more receptive than ugly girls and if you don't believe me go out and field test that. In my experience - ugly girls are just plain harder to pick up, because they hate the world. Ugly girls are basically screwed, unless they can find an AFC guy who is scared sh*tless of social interaction. Then they can attract the guy they want - because this guy cannot get the girl he wants (he has no balls). Therefore, if you show you have balls and approach with mad game, she already knows she will have no shot - because eventually the more attractive girls will outcompete her. Anyways, there's a lot of evidence to support this, I shouldn't have to - go field test it.

AGREE 100% on this... ugly girls are mean... hot girls are way more open.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes hot/normal girls are more friendly and get hit on less but are still hard to pull with daygame

they just have a lot of options and aren't going to cancel an activity in their busy schedule unless you really peak their interest

i have noticed girls that i hit on stare at me but that doesn't mean they are gonna put in any amount of effort to hang out with me

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I think they do get hit on a lot, but mainly by their male friends and people they already know well or are dating. He's probably right that the real bold men coming up to them are rare.
Which is the case with any woman. Most of them don't get approached a lot, or let me phrase it differently, most guys don't cold approach any type of women; most guys hit on girls they arleady know, of different levels of physical attractiveness.

That is getting hit on, but not by a stranger as in a cold approach. Most women, specially the hot ones, get hit on all the time directly. Yes, when strangers, people say nice things, give them special privileges, etc. just based on how the looked, it is considered hitting on, yet the guy knows not what to do next.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I think there may be a case that a lot of guys cold approach girls below a 9 directly rather than 9s and 10s purely to save embarassment, hassle, effort, etc. But it is also true that a hot girl will be scouted by the tops guys whether cold or warm approaches, and she also has a bigger social network with lots of male options. Also worth noting, if a hot girl complains about cold approach in club attention, she's basically asking for more worshipping and pedestalising, it's a form of attention seeking.

To DonJuan11, there are single attractive girls at university, but it's because they won't go out with anybody that doesn't fit a tall, white, good looking, middle class type with race and class being the most important of that. Girls get hit on and attracted to guys that hit on them, but then princess complex takes over and they prefer to reject and remain single.

MM

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
yes hot/normal girls are more friendly and get hit on less but are still hard to pull with daygame

they just have a lot of options and aren't going to cancel an activity in their busy schedule unless you really peak their interest

i have noticed girls that i hit on stare at me but that doesn't mean they are gonna put in any amount of effort to hang out with me
DAYgame is way easier!

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I think there may be a case that a lot of guys cold approach girls below a 9 directly rather than 9s and 10s purely to save embarassment, hassle, effort, etc. But it is also true that a hot girl will be scouted by the tops guys whether cold or warm approaches, and she also has a bigger social network with lots of male options. Also worth noting, if a hot girl complains about cold approach in club attention, she's basically asking for more worshipping and pedestalising, it's a form of attention seeking.

To DonJuan11, there are single attractive girls at university, but it's because they won't go out with anybody that doesn't fit a tall, white, good looking, middle class type with race and class being the most important of that. Girls get hit on and attracted to guys that hit on them, but then princess complex takes over and they prefer to reject and remain single.

MM
HOTTER women have higher standers.. just like how better looking,wealthy, or educated guys have higher standers... the only difference is guys can change their league, while women are simply either born beautifully or not, the cool thing is its easy for a guy to look good by hitting the gym.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
HOTTER women have higher standers.. just like how better looking,wealthy, or educated guys have higher standers... the only difference is guys can change their league, while women are simply either born beautifully or not, the cool thing is its easy for a guy to look good by hitting the gym.
Yet in general, on a larger scale (no pun intended), most women, including the tons with a beautiful face, are overweight, so the ones that actually get in good shape, or slim down to average, have a great advantage of over the average, typical overweight woman, who most likely won't do anything about it.